tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm how do you get enough seduction points to have sis get you a towel?

Crossel

May 15, 2017
What do the askyoga and bookread values do? I can't tell any difference between 0 and 1.
You'll able to skip some scene if/when the game broke your save with update...

i add this new "cheat" variable : sedpts = xx

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have to say this game does a lot right.
It's a slow burn corruption/seduction, but enough is happening that you get some nice things to see each update and more importantly actually experience how the feelings between the siblings evolve.

An impressive step up from serialnumbers first game, which already had its moments.

Also, the art is nice. I especially like how the sister has a nice body, without being a total sex bomb.
And after all we've got Vicki and the mother for the big t&as.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have to say this game does a lot right.
It's a slow burn corruption/seduction, but enough is happening that you get some nice things to see each update and more importantly actually experience how the feelings between the siblings evolve.

An impressive step up from serialnumbers first game, which already had its moments.

Also, the art is nice. I especially like how the sister has a nice body, without being a total sex bomb.
And after all we've got Vicki and the mother for the big t&as.
you do realize big=FAT.. the sister is better...

Aug 13, 2017
She's slipping out for an early morning swim (more fan art). View attachment 49786

Still brushing up on my DAZ skills. Not completely happy with this but better than the last one. She now has her glasses and much better lighting. Pose is a bit off though.

If enough people like my renders I'll keep doing more.
her tits and ass are smaller than that. you need to illuminate her a bit more even if the background stays dark.

Reactions: GabrielElLimahhh
Aug 13, 2017
the only problem with this version is the time between 18:00 and sleep almost no content at all and the brother should access the sisters room far more frequently "nothing to do here" needs to be filled with anything you can do even if it just advances time.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the only problem with this version is the time between 18:00 and sleep almost no content at all and the brother should access the sisters room far more frequently "nothing to do here" needs to be filled with anything you can do even if it just advances time.
yea somehow you watch your sister sleep, yet you never enter her room, that's weird, how can you watch her sleep in her room if you won't go into it?!?

Sep 4, 2017
Its still an early game, give it some time. ;)

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
awesome game! i'll keep following it. i hope there will be a system to make sure i don't miss any scene in future updates

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes