Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does that mean that perhaps I missed some scenes? Or does nothing happen there anyway?
No, you're supposed to get a general message that you'd get when the room is empty. There was just one hour gap in both rooms on these days that didn't lead anywhere and it made you to drop out of the game. Basically, a "hole" in the game.

Tried those fixes (rick87's fix first, and then yours) and I encountered a traceback error on launch.

Something's wrong, not sure yet.
EDIT: The issue is proom30.rpy. Removing it fixed the problem. Still looking into it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will get this error message only once, the first time you start the game after adding these fixes (just rick's or both, doesn't matter). Don't delete anything. Just ignore it and start the game again. It'll run then.
You can add my transparency patch to the bunch when the game starts to work normally.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Seems everything is good up to day 29 then after that the walk through stops making any sense and it seems a lot of things that are suppose to happen in the walk through actually don't happen and other things seem broken.
Everything need to be fixed in the next version, for now, We need avoid what the Walkthrough ask for not to do, and go to the end of the game, and left a Save from day 29, if need start again ;););)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@bobbo69

I thought it would be fitting to name her exactly what she really is.

The brother also needs to fuck the sister fast he's talking about sticking his dick into electric components and fucking them.

You're insane man lmao ;)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
No, you're supposed to get a general message that you'd get when the room is empty. There was just one hour gap in both rooms on these days that didn't lead anywhere and it made you to drop out of the game. Basically, a "hole" in the game.

You will get this error message only once, the first time you start the game after adding these fixes (just rick's or both, doesn't matter). Don't delete anything. Just ignore it and start the game again. It'll run then.
You can add my transparency patch to the bunch when the game starts to work normally.
This is strange, I could swear I tried to launch it multiple times and it gave me the same error every time.
But today, I did what you said, and I got the error only once, and the second attempt was a successful launch without errors.

Anyway, thanks for the help, it works great now!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hi, tried to search in this thread, but there are so much posts about WT ... so, is there a complete WT here? Because in the OP, there are two WTs and it looks they aren't complete ... and I don't know, which to use ... can smn help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, tried to search in this thread, but there are so much posts about WT ... so, is there a complete WT here? Because in the OP, there are two WTs and it looks they aren't complete ... and I don't know, which to use ... can smn help please?
Read everything first.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If someone even a least can dream, how many I want show for this Milf, many good things and do everything with Her in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, pool and all the rooms in the house, and to do Her say, that I'm the only one She wants, Brother, believe me, I'll be in the "Paradise on Earth" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Why do you keep calling him "Brother Carlo"?
I've a Brotherhood, Brother, and a good one, and He is a Great Brother as well :cool::cool::cool:

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
If someone even a least can dream, how many I want show for this Milf, many good things and do everything with Her in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, pool and all the rooms in the house, and to do Her say, that I'm the only one She wants, Brother, believe me, I'll be in the "Paradise on Earth" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I've a Brotherhood, Brother, and a good one, and He is a Great Brother as well :cool::cool::cool:
I realize that there are people that arent native English-speakers, but damn, this post made no sense whatsoever.
No offense, but I just dont understand what you're saying here.

Thanks for fast reply ... so I have to download fixes from mega and then second archive from this site Am I right?
Yes, go ahead and apply them in the correct order, Mega one first and then his attached file.
Really, all the instructions are there, clear as daylight.

Oh and I got an error message, you'll probably get the same, just ignore it and try launching the game again, the error appears only once (something to do with first time decompiling, I dunno).

Reactions: Retro

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I realize that there are people that arent native English-speakers, but damn, this post made no sense whatsoever.
No offense, but I just dont understand what you're saying here.

Yes, go ahead and apply them in the correct order, Mega one first and then his attached file.
Really, all the instructions are there, clear as daylight.

Oh and I got an error message, you'll probably get the same, just ignore it and try launching the game again, the error appears only once (something to do with first time decompiling, I dunno).
If anyone can think how many I want this Milf, and do everything with Her, it will be my dream, and sorry, I always use words with double meaning, on the other topic, everyone is accustomed to it, when I say dream is "imagine", good things , is the same as having sex. But there I always put this "Good Things", it's just between Brothers ;););) And About Brotherhood give a look in MOTH thread :):):) You'll understand everything :cool:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Actually, every time @Carlo S calls someone "brother" or calls us all "brothers", I'm getting a mental image of

or rather

:closedeyesmile: I don't mind, really

Yes, the first time you start the game and all the applied rpy files aren't compiled by Ren'Py yet, there are no corresponding rpyc files for it yet to use. It looks like before it gets those new files compiled, old files from the rpa archive are already loaded into Ren'Py and since they already contain the same definitions for some constants, it throws an error message about these "conflicts". In case of this kind of conflicts Ren'Py should and normally does prefer newer files with the same names to the old ones, but for some unknown reason, not in this case.

On the second run newer rpyc files already exist and Ren'Py will ignore the old ones inside the rpa, as it normally does.

It looks like a bug or design flaw of the Ren'Py engine itself. This thing normally doesn't happen, this game is one of the few I've ever seen it. It could have something to do with the game being larger and having larger script files or a larger number of script files than most games have. Or maybe the whole combination of being larger, having a large number of script files and also having definitions being scattered around into multiple of these files.
I don't know, just guessing.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Actually, every time @Carlo S calls someone "brother" or calls us all "brothers", I'm getting a mental image of

or rather

:closedeyesmile:
Hhhmmm... you made me thinking about, mate.

Why not? :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

With best regards.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes