rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Great update!!I really like the way the story unfolds.Waiting for the next update and THANKS to Kasey for the upload!!

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Started download time to sleep and go back to the real world.....
But most importantly thank you @Kasey, people like you make it okay to come home at 8 o clock to get a few hours in before the real world grind starts again.
Thank you very much :D Keep doing you

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
thank you Kasey! i really like this game. I love sweet sister:firstimekiss:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I keep getting sent back to the main menu when make certain choices. No error codes just suddenly main menu.

Sep 4, 2017
Ok i really like this game, i like that the pace is slow, so when it progresses it feels like a reward and the sister is so lovely<3 :D

U

User_10739

I keep getting sent back to the main menu when make certain choices. No error codes just suddenly main menu.
That happened to me once so I reloaded my save and chose the other answer and was able to get through the whole episode. I did save once every day though jic... I don't think they are game overs as there is definite G/O screen when you get a bit too naughty as I found out on one or two occasions.

Gotta say I like nerdy girls with glasses and that booty!!! Can't wait for the next version (almost wishing maid/nanny would go back wherever she came from as she will cramp my style) [with any luck sis will taze her if she gets jealous...]

Reactions: campfap and Mego123

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well, lovely little game.

But also has some flaws. MC is a 14 years old looking Eric. I don't know what it is with all the devs to make their MC's looking so young. For me it's always a bummer. Then the eyes of the sister. Sometimes it looks totally creepy like she has seen some ghost or so.

What I like is that it is more of a romantic approach although there is really a lot lot lot left to do.

serget

May 3, 2017
Well, lovely little game.

But also has some flaws. MC is a 14 years old looking Eric. I don't know what it is with all the devs to make their MC's looking so young. For me it's always a bummer. Then the eyes of the sister. Sometimes it looks totally creepy like she has seen some ghost or so.

What I like is that it is more of a romantic approach although there is really a lot lot lot left to do.
I think her eyes look like that because of reflections, indoor light/outdoor light, also glasses on or of, that's why i think just my ideas

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Wow on first playthrough I evidently missed a TON of stuff. Will definitely have to play again. On another note, it's nice to finally see a MC who doesn't look like the typical Ren'py characters. And that sister has a sexy nerd vibe. Nice job.

Reactions: Andarilho
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes