f95lolzmods

Aug 7, 2018
Yes 10 is out and will be on here soon.

Hello.
The image on this post is for the new game I'm working on, waiting for your comments and ideas, its demo is going to be released in November
looks like another goofy doofus utopia

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I love this game mainly because the sister has to be restrained from shanking you at one (non-spoiler) point.

Crazy is fukin' hot! Dangerous, but hot!:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: oidex and Darkaura

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Even though I'm a raging MILF-lover I went for the sister route on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the mom route have ANY further information on what the heck has been going on all this time?
Just FYI, they're not related, only from the incest patch, but the story was never meant to be brothers and sisters, and as for the rest, I can't argue with you there ;)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Just FYI, they're not related, only from the incest patch, but the story was never meant to be brothers and sisters, and as for the rest, I can't argue with you there ;)
You sure about that? Because all the "patch" does is set persistent.patch_installed = True
Seems more like a most thinly veiled contempt for the new patreon rules regarding wincest.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
You sure about that? Because all the "patch" does is set persistent.patch_installed = True
Seems more like a most thinly veiled contempt for the new patreon rules regarding wincest.
Yea it kinda seemed like it was designed around incest to me, would have seemed weird story wise if it is not.

I enjoyed the game but i am a little confused about the end having played the sister route. What did the mother do to get locked up? Did we we really need to wait so long just to see the a sex scene and then end the game? Seems that route at a minimum could been wrapped up last update. Maybe i missed something though

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i dont know why this dev has this game (awesome in renders and animations) in a patreon site, this game should be 100% free, and he could easy charge in his patreon site for the walkthough , its almost impossible to to play it without one

Reactions: Hybris

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe i missed something though
Yeah, like every scene with the mother in that wasn't a sex scene. :D Hell the entire game has been showing you the mother up to all kinds of corrupt dealings, especially while she was away on business at the start, many of which can get you locked up for if caught.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, like every scene with the mother in that wasn't a sex scene. :D Hell the entire game has been showing you the mother up to all kinds of corrupt dealings, especially while she was away on business at the start, many of which can get you locked up for if caught.
Yeah I thought about that as well, but why do we get to keep all her shit then?
I would expect the state to come cash in if she were doing time for that.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
lol start my old save, which was end of last patch, show vicky the cameras, 1 minute later move back in home, end of content for patch

is there a vicky route?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tangled Up [v10] Incest Pre-Patched [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 3.03GB

Download PC (699MB): - - -

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, having scouted out the mom path it seems you can actually get someplace good there too.
That is, if you can keep yourself from
Guess we'll see in the next update. :tf:

Reactions: Kendra

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just an FYI they started out as brother and sister and when patreon cracked down on incest dev switch to roommate or house mate and then put a patch to revert it back to brother and sister.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i like the game, but im
more into the mom’s path , so i think i will have wait for a future updates , cuz this one has almost nothing

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes