2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I know you're probably sick and tired of people asking, but ntr with LIs 100% avoidable right? I peronally like seeing what happens in the ntr scenes put rollback and continue on the harem route.
Yeah, it's 100% avoidable. Some more elaborate scenes will be present in the official version.

make_it_days

Apr 10, 2020
"Thank you for the comments, it seems there was a conflict between the public and official builds' versions. I am already fixing the errors and will soon post the corrections. I apologize for the mistakes in this version."
ah good then l just come report same bug

pttf mom's room door in the hallway randomly teleports to locations like the mall and school?!?

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What type of betrayal are we talking about here? Like betrayal by your girls if you make the wrong choices or betrayal by someone as a linear part of the story? Im definitely interested.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
ah good then l just come report same bug

pttf mom's room door in the hallway randomly teleports to locations like the mall and school?!?
I will post a link for the correction soon. Thank you for the comment. There were some errors in the compilation of the public version with the official version."

thingendless

Jul 2, 2022
Cannot type name for the character on mobile. I'm using joiplay and I tried the apk as well. For some reason it acts like normal keybinds when you type such as hiding, screenshotting, etc.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is the content over after his 1st time at the occult club? can't seem to do anything storywise after that. I thought there was much more content w/ this game, wasn't there a scene where he goes to some house on a job and is almost killed again until the cavalry show up and manages to make a nun w/ magic doubt her calling or something?

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The Android version is still giving me trouble to fix, it seems that a bug is occurring during the compilation regarding Android permissions. I apologize for the errors and bugs. Some scenes are still rough, but this version is still in the testing phase, as the release of the official version is taking up a lot of my time. I hope for everyone's understanding and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Providing clarification. I understand that some people prefer spoilers to determine whether they will enjoy something they are about to watch or participate in. However, this can sometimes detract from the immersion in the main storyline. I truly understand your perspective (as you wouldn't buy an orange if you don't enjoy eating it), and I see there is a significant concern regarding LIs. So, here's what you've been asking for: The character "Koko" (the character in the rooftop scene) will not have a romantic relationship with the MC. "Adrian" (also in the rooftop scene) is a character from the main story and "Alice" is a character from the main story who may become an LI. Regarding the distinction between "Ntr" and "Harem," "Ntr" refers to characters who can have some kind of relationship with the MC (which can be avoided), while "Harem" refers to characters for a direct relationship with the MC (which can also be avoided). It's all about the free will of the MC. I hope this clears up the confusion regarding "Ntr" and "Harem."
View attachment 2741662
Thaks for all comments.
Thanks for the game, but if the rooftop scene can't be avoided, I don't think the game is going in the direction I'm interested in. I don't like that Adrian is friend with the MC and if I want something to happen it's for the MC to completely end what Alicia does to other girls (and no romance or friendship with her, and of course no sex scenes of any kind). Since I don't know if it can be done, I'm going to assume it can't, so I have no interest in continuing the game.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for the game, but if the rooftop scene can't be avoided, I don't think the game is going in the direction I'm interested in. I don't like that Adrian is friend with the MC and if I want something to happen it's for the MC to completely end what Alicia does to other girls (and no romance or friendship with her, and of course no sex scenes of any kind). Since I don't know if it can be done, I'm going to assume it can't, so I have no interest in continuing the game.
I apologize for the repetition. Yes, I had already answered that question. The scene can indeed be avoided, and the player has the free will to choose among three paths that result in different outcomes in the future. I have noticed that some people tend to assume that a particular scene will be the same for everyone, but it's just one character's path; whether to avoid it or not is entirely up to the player. Thank you for your feedback.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
is the content over after his 1st time at the occult club? can't seem to do anything storywise after that. I thought there was much more content w/ this game, wasn't there a scene where he goes to some house on a job and is almost killed again until the cavalry show up and manages to make a nun w/ magic doubt her calling or something?
I understand your frustration, and I apologize for not meeting your expectations in this version. I hope you can join us for future updates and enjoy our first official release.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes