2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I understand your concern, and I appreciate your feedback. To clarify, a "tag" only exists if it is executed, and that applies to both LIs (direct relationships with the MC) and non-LIs. LIs have no involvement with any other character, while non-LIs may have scenes with the MC depending on individual choices. I apologize if I'm not providing clearer explanations, but I appreciate your comment, and it will be valuable for future updates.
Ps:(If a non-LI character gets involved with another character, it doesn't qualify as a "tag" NTR since it doesn't directly involve the MC. However, scenes can still be avoided based on the player's choices).
but avoided that not happen or skippable that happens but you dont see it and the irina girl that is forced have a scene like this or not ?

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Adrian and Takeshi are main story characters (friends of the MC), but they can have their own relationships where the player will have other interactions that can apply to the "Tag" (once again, emphasizing that they will not have a relationship with any LI characters).:):whistle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I understand your concern, and I appreciate your feedback. To clarify, a "tag" only exists if it is executed, and that applies to both LIs (direct relationships with the MC) and non-LIs. LIs have no involvement with any other character, while non-LIs may have scenes with the MC depending on individual choices. I apologize if I'm not providing clearer explanations, but I appreciate your comment, and it will be valuable for future updates.
Ps:(If a non-LI character gets involved with another character, it doesn't qualify as a "tag" NTR since it doesn't directly involve the MC. However, scenes can still be avoided based on the player's choices).
LI is a love interest for the MC. The NPCs don't have LIs, there is not NTR for them. I think you are clumping NTR and Netorare into the game tag. I don't know if you plan on trying something like that but it seems possible. This all still seems suspect to me.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
LI is a love interest for the MC. The NPCs don't have LIs, there is not NTR for them. I think you are clumping NTR and Netorare into the game tag. I don't know if you plan on trying something like that but it seems possible. This all still seems suspect to me.
I in no way want to force anyone to like how I conduct a story, and I need both negative and positive feedback to adapt my ideas to the desires of those who will support the development. I may not be able to express myself clearly in my explanations, but I certainly will not disrupt a direct character for the MC with indirect characters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand your criticism, but I had already answered that question. There was a missing code that could have avoided the rooftop scene. Currently, there are 6 characters who can become romantic relationships for the MC (only for the MC, not LIs). Additionally, there will be scenes and certain types of relationships (romantic or friendship) that will have an impact on the future of the story.
Let's see if I understood correctly this time.

* All sex scenes will be avoidable, that is, they don't happen, at the player's choice.

* There will be no sex scenes of the 6 main LIs with guys other than the MC.

* With the No-LIs, the MC will only have, at the player's choice, specific sex scenes, but not a romantic relationship with them.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well, Alice coaxes that girl into giving that guy on the roof a blowjob, so even if she's not involved there, I'mma go ahead and skip her. Not really the type of LI I look for in my harem. But as long as you're making that entire scene - any her, eventually - avoidable, I'll give this another shot once it's patched.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, Alice coaxes that girl into giving that guy on the roof a blowjob, so even if she's not involved there, I'mma go ahead and skip her. Not really the type of LI I look for in my harem. But as long as you're making that entire scene - any her, eventually - avoidable, I'll give this another shot once it's patched.
I haven't played, but from what you say the LIs have gone from 6 to 5. I don't see any way Alice could interest me.

Reactions: Frumi

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The scenes that can be skipped and the menu translation have already been corrected, but I am currently fixing a bug in the main menu image. I will soon release the update.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Let's see if I understood correctly this time.

* All sex scenes will be avoidable, that is, they don't happen, at the player's choice.

* There will be no sex scenes of the 6 main LIs with guys other than the MC.

* With the No-LIs, the MC will only have, at the player's choice, specific sex scenes, but not a romantic relationship with them.
1- LIs will only have sex scenes with the MC.
2- Non-LIs will be up to the player's choice to have a relationship or not (scenes with other characters can be avoided). The decision is yours.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Update fix
Actually, after playing the game the scene can be skipped but not avoided. The MC leaves without spying on what's going on, so whatever happens happens anyway.

The only logical conclusion is that they are both dead and buried as LIs (Alice is dead even if the scene is avoided, the other because it can't really be avoided).

In any case, if the way to avoid scenes is to keep them happening, I think I'll pass.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Actually, after playing the game the scene can be skipped but not avoided. The MC leaves without spying on what's going on, so whatever happens happens anyway.

The only logical conclusion is that they are both dead and buried as LIs (Alice is dead even if the scene is avoided, the other because it can't really be avoided).

In any case, if the way to avoid scenes is to keep them happening, I think I'll pass.
I understand your frustration with the scene involving Alice. However, the storyline with Alice has specific reasons for its occurrence. It is designed to provide a deeper understanding of her personality and actions within the plot. Whether the player desires a relationship with her will be entirely their choice, and it will not involve direct contact with other characters.

It's important to note that storytelling often involves complex character development and plot progression. While some aspects may not align with personal preferences, they contribute to the overall narrative and character arcs. Ultimately, the choice to pursue a relationship with Alice or any other character remains in the hands of the player, allowing for a personalized experience.
Thank you for your comment and feedback. It's these kinds of comments that motivate me to innovate further and reach a broader audience. While it's unfortunate that you're only interested in Alice, I understand that everyone has different preferences when it comes to characters. My goal is to create a diverse and engaging experience that appeals to a wide range of players. I appreciate your support and hope that you'll find enjoyment in other aspects of the game as well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand your frustration with the scene involving Alice. However, the storyline with Alice has specific reasons for its occurrence. It is designed to provide a deeper understanding of her personality and actions within the plot. Whether the player desires a relationship with her will be entirely their choice, and it will not involve direct contact with other characters.

It's important to note that storytelling often involves complex character development and plot progression. While some aspects may not align with personal preferences, they contribute to the overall narrative and character arcs. Ultimately, the choice to pursue a relationship with Alice or any other character remains in the hands of the player, allowing for a personalized experience.
Thank you for your comment and feedback. It's these kinds of comments that motivate me to innovate further and reach a broader audience. While it's unfortunate that you're only interested in Alice, I understand that everyone has different preferences when it comes to characters. My goal is to create a diverse and engaging experience that appeals to a wide range of players. I appreciate your support and hope that you'll find enjoyment in other aspects of the game as well.
What I have is no interest in Alice, nor in the other girl on the roof (I don't know her name). But with Alice it's even lower. I don't know the name of the other girl, but if there is a possibility of romance with her, it died at the moment that this scene cannot be avoided. Romance with Alice is basically impossible for me, I don't even consider it as a remote possibility.

My problem is how the scene has been "avoided". Because it hasn't been avoided at all. It keeps happening. If all scenes are "avoided" in this way, you'd better make it clear and say that scenes with side characters can be skipped but not avoided.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What I have is no interest in Alice, nor in the other girl on the roof (I don't know her name). But with Alice it's even lower. I don't know the name of the other girl, but if there is a possibility of romance with her, it died at the moment that this scene cannot be avoided. Romance with Alice is basically impossible for me, I don't even consider it as a remote possibility.

My problem is how the scene has been "avoided". Because it hasn't been avoided at all. It keeps happening. If all scenes are "avoided" in this way, you'd better make it clear and say that scenes with side characters can be skipped but not avoided.
Exactly. And apparently a roof top bj scene with a potential LI that is "skippable" isn't NTR at all because she's not an LI.. yet. If grey area scenes like this are already happening then I'm done with this before it even starts. I don't see how that makes for some kind of complex story. And to add insult to injury, apparently the is a forced relationship with an Ink-somthingoranother character. If she does anything like Allice the player will still have to be with her regardless.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021

I understand that the scene serves to introduce the backstory of Alice and Adrian, both being main characters, as you mentioned before. This particular scene cannot be avoided, even if the MC doesn't witness it, as it is an integral part of Alice's exclusive storyline. However, as I mentioned in my previous response, it is up to the individual player to decide whether they want to engage with Alice or not, considering her conduct of enslaving or exploiting girls. The decision is ultimately yours. It's worth noting that Kyoko, the girl involved in the scene with Adrian, is not part of the main storyline.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and Frumi

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I understand that the scene serves to introduce the backstory of Alice and Adrian, both being main characters, as you mentioned before. This particular scene cannot be avoided, even if the MC doesn't witness it, as it is an integral part of Alice's exclusive storyline. However, as I mentioned in my previous response, it is up to the individual player to decide whether they want to engage with Alice or not, considering her conduct of enslaving or exploiting girls. The decision is ultimately yours. It's worth noting that Kyoko, the girl involved in the scene with Adrian, is not part of the main storyline.
if your way of making the scenes avoidable is making skippable dont lie to the people also is forced good way to scare people away

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alice disgusts me, I don't want the MC to be his friend, let alone a romantic relationship. Personally the only interest I would have in following her story is if we can stop her from doing that and if possible by making her life miserable. Regarding Adrian, I include him in the part about making his life miserable.

I guess if the intention is for us to hate Alice (and Adrian too), it's done.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I understand that there might be concerns about potential LIs having intimate scenes with other characters, even if the MC doesn't witness them. However, it's not my intention to include such scenes. While Alice may be indirectly present in those scenes, I believe she will have an interesting storyline despite its initial presentation. Other LIs in the game are exclusive to the MC's storyline and don't have any external relationships, either directly or indirectly.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Alice disgusts me, I don't want the MC to be his friend, let alone a romantic relationship. Personally the only interest I would have in following her story is if we can stop her from doing that and if possible by making her life miserable. Regarding Adrian, I include him in the part about making his life miserable.

I guess if the intention is for us to hate Alice (and Adrian too), it's done.
I cannot say either yes or no. :devilish:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and Frumi
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes