2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just stumbled upon this game today. What kind of NTR is there. Does the mc do the stealing, or does he have love interests stolen from him?
The main LIs will only have scenes with the MC and it's with him that they can only establish any type of romantic or sexual relationship.

For now the only "NTR" scene is a voyeur/rape scene where a guy receives a blowjob from a girl with whom the MC cannot establish any type of sexual or romantic relationship. During the scene there is another girl, this is an LI who directs/commands the other girl, but otherwise does not participate at all (she only gives orders).

Some unlocks, such as maps and characters, may require entering specific scenes with certain characters. No intimate scene is mandatory unless the player actively pursues a relationship with the character. In the case of the character Irina, she is more responsible for unlocking game mechanics in the beginning, but later on, she also has her own individual story, just like other characters, and the player can pursue her if they wish. However, all characters can have relationships avoided, but the player may need to encounter them in other scenes (not intimate ones, more focused on dialogues involving other characters). Most characters will have specific maps and schedules for the player to choose to spend time with them. It all depends on the player's involvement with each character's personal story.
The question is more specific, if for example I'm doing the story/route of LI "A", will there be a moment in which they ask me if I want to start a romance with her?, or will it be assumed that I want the romance because I have followed her route?

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope everyone is doing very well. It's been a while since I've been around here because I've been very busy with both development and other things. However, soon a new update will be coming for the public with numerous novelties. The game has undergone many changes, from scenes to mechanics. The characters' stories have entered a new phase, and many things are on the way. For those who want to follow a bit more closely, just check the checklist on the Discord channel to know the processes that are being done and when the new public update will arrive. Kisses.

Damm you ar going very ambitious are you sure you can pull it being your first game as a solo dev be careful is not the first game that wants to do a lot of things and get burned when the new update comes out im gonna give it a try

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The main LIs will only have scenes with the MC and it's with him that they can only establish any type of romantic or sexual relationship.

For now the only "NTR" scene is a voyeur/rape scene where a guy receives a blowjob from a girl with whom the MC cannot establish any type of sexual or romantic relationship. During the scene there is another girl, this is an LI who directs/commands the other girl, but otherwise does not participate at all (she only gives orders).

The question is more specific, if for example I'm doing the story/route of LI "A", will there be a moment in which they ask me if I want to start a romance with her?, or will it be assumed that I want the romance because I have followed her route?
This is a great question. There are two types of scenes: one in which a character can be interconnected with another character's scene, and scenes specific to the character themselves. This is a harem-focused game, and if a character is specified to visit a particular map at a specific time, and you automatically follow them, it indicates a romantic interest in them. However, I'm still leaving a point in question where the player can choose to assume the relationship or not.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Damm you ar going very ambitious are you sure you can pull it being your first game as a solo dev be careful is not the first game that wants to do a lot of things and get burned when the new update comes out im gonna give it a try
Yes, it's true. I've asked myself that countless times, but when I start creating something, I don't like to simplify, and sometimes I admit things end up getting a bit complicated. But one thing I've learned is that if it's going to be mediocre, it's better not to do it. It may take a while for me to achieve my goal for this game, but I still know I'll bring a great game (for those who find it great, of course). You haven't seen all the changes the game has undergone, and if you compare the first version to this one, you wouldn't say it was made by the same person. This, and the support of some, are motivating me to bring all of this and continue. I just have to express my gratitude.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is a great question. There are two types of scenes: one in which a character can be interconnected with another character's scene, and scenes specific to the character themselves. This is a harem-focused game, and if a character is specified to visit a particular map at a specific time, and you automatically follow them, it indicates a romantic interest in them. However, I'm still leaving a point in question where the player can choose to assume the relationship or not.
I suspect then that the scene with both LIs will only happen if the MC has a relationship with both LIs, since I suppose that if the MC doesn't assume the relationship with one of the LIs, then there will be no relationship or sex scenes with her. So including her in the scene of another LI will surely not be liked by those who haven't wanted a relationship with her.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I suspect then that the scene with both LIs will only happen if the MC has a relationship with both LIs, since I suppose that if the MC doesn't assume the relationship with one of the LIs, then there will be no relationship or sex scenes with her. So including her in the scene of another LI will surely not be liked by those who haven't wanted a relationship with her.
I understand your concern, but it's a Harem-focused game. The game's universe is connected to all the characters in a school, making it inevitable to come across one of the characters from the story at some point, even if the scene is not specifically centered on that particular character. This makes sense since it's not about parallel worlds for each character. Intimate scenes involving more than one character will require the development of both characters. I already have scenes ready that haven't been introduced yet, but the choice of getting involved with a character or not is solely up to the player, and it's not for me to decide. It's a personal decision for each player.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand your concern, but it's a Harem-focused game. The game's universe is connected to all the characters in a school, making it inevitable to come across one of the characters from the story at some point, even if the scene is not specifically centered on that particular character. This makes sense since it's not about parallel worlds for each character. Intimate scenes involving more than one character will require the development of both characters. I already have scenes ready that haven't been introduced yet, but the choice of getting involved with a character or not is solely up to the player, and it's not for me to decide. It's a personal decision for each player.
Actually in my post I only talk about sex scenes, not scenes without sex.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
To bad the MC now is just a black haired Issei. Not enough games where the MC is tatted up. Is that scene where you have to watch a dude get a BJ still there?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Tales of Magic School [v0.1.0] [Livia_isButterfly] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [445 MB]
- - -

Mac [442 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really wish people stop putting 1 or 2 star reviews on an alpha game! If it's unplayable than post your current opinion as a post and wait to it's at least playable before you give a review.

That one star review is really critical and poorly done.. Seeing Mom in lingerie but no incest. I know it's normal in some families my friend who died in a war he would call his mother in to scrub his back in the bath tub. They would have sex under the covers but leave bedroom door open, embarrassing to me when I visited my friend, but nothing to them. It is just the way they grew up so if there is no sexual acts with mother in game than it's not incest. In USA fathers don't bathe with daughters after 5 but again normal in areas like Japan.

So that persons review is pretty bad and just makes people think the game is garbage without giving it a try. I'm going to try it myself and not look at a crappy review due to a single person.

Sep 4, 2017
Sadly this is very buggy. The map button being on the phone is annoying. There should be a quick access walkthrough without having to "buy" it and having to access it through your phone every time.
gl with the game maybe I'll check back in a few months.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes