• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tales of Lewdia | WIP Battlefuck Game [Development Thread]

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
Logo.png
Hello there! My name is Sparky and this thread is about a new game I'm developing right now.

Tales of Lewdia is a battle-fuck RPG game, where you'll control a boy called Deck, and help him save the destiny of the human race from monster girls. I'm trying to make the gameplay as fun as possible, to not make a "walking simulator".

Slime 2.gif Lizzy 2.gif

I'm the one doing the art, programming and story, with help of some RPGM assets I find online. Right now the game is in a very early development stage, and because of this it would be nice if you guys could give me some feedback.
Here's a 4-minute gameplay on the prologue of the game:

That being said, I'll keep posting game updates on this same thread until I finish the v0.1! I hope to receive some feedback from you guys, on what I could improve at the moment.

Lizzy 1.gif Slime 1.png

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
Hey! Here's a new weekly update on the game.

Now that I finished the game prologue, I'm ready to work on the first area, The Forest. Here's a little list of the enemies you may find on this area (more may be added in the actual release):
  • Slime (normal enemy)
  • Nymph (normal enemy)
  • Alraune (normal enemy)
  • Red Mushroom (normal enemy)
  • Green Mushroom (field enemy)
  • Owl (field + normal enemy)
  • Dryad (area boss)
Next week I'll post a detailed explanation on what "field" and "normal" enemies are, but basically, field enemies are special encounters and you can't engage them in a fight like a normal enemy.

Here's some new sprites as well!

download.gif download (1).gif
untitled... or is it.png

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
Hey! It's me again. I know it took me longer than expected, but I've finally finished the first half of the Forest area, the River!

Here's a 9 minute video showcasing it. I started as a level 3 so you wouldn't have to watch me grinding. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

I'll definitely finish v0.1 before Halloween! And it will feature a completed Forest area with 9 enemies and 3 NPCs.

Starzy

Oct 7, 2019
You're making wonderful progress so far, I cant wait to play the full thing when its released! ^^

Reactions: Sparky~

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
I'm waiting until I finish v0.1.5 so the game looks better when I post it on F95. But v0.1 is already out for free in my Patreon page!

Thanks! I don't have any money to spare, but I'd give it to you if I could ^^

Reactions: Sparky~

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Looks interesting, the art it´s cute. I´ll try to play it to see the mechanics and valorate if have potential.