VN Ren'Py Completed Tales Of Aravorn: An Elven Marriage [v1.0.6] [Winter Wolves]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
News for fans about future Tales of Avaron game:

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
If Loren the Amazon Princess is their biggest game, i think Seasons of the Wolves is probably the more intimist one with so many lovable character.

Reactions: !InternetHero!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Are there any CG's at all involving the love interests that you choose at the start if you want to stay loyal? Like Loren for example.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Just from what I seen and read this seems one their lower mid ones.

Though curious how it handles continuation as I read mixed things on that and most seem to avoid talking about it in any real depth.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm genuinely disappointed with the art side of this. Particularly the MC's - the sprites for the 2 MC's are a huge downgrade from the originals. The MC outfits are almost all ugly as hell (two of the male MC's hats look like repurposed buckets of chicken). Also the facial expressions are clunky as hell and inconsistent.

It also bugs me to see the inconsistency between art styles between sprites: between the "new" (inferior) art style of sprites of the MC's and the love interests, to the reused sprites of returning characters (like that old wizard dude), and the super cheap (and ugly) art style of all non-Li characters and minor characters. It's just a mish-mash of styles that look weird af together and really take away from the polish of the game.

Rawdogg

Apr 4, 2022
Hey, a fantasy game? This might not be too bad..
*reads its content related to the bland Loren the Amazon*
Oh, nevermind.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
I believe that I found a bug. I have upgraded Myrth's Dispel/Neutralize to level 5, but in battle it only removes three turns of debuffs instead of five, and it also reads as if it's Neutralize 3 instead of 5. That can, on occasion, be rather irritating, as there are some debuffs that do need five turn removal, and while Lydia's Miraculous Potion skill can remove those easily, Lydia doesn't have the SP increase passive like Myrth, so Myrth can cast those more easily than Lydia.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Why would charm deal damage. Just give the target a buff equivalent to 80% base hit divided by the duration and then increased to compensate for being over time.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
what's with that UI? this feels like the meme.
1713409888014.png
seeing that hurt my eye and i played both strive games, jesus.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote