• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Calas1

Nov 26, 2018
How do I get all the Warlock scenes? I assume there are more than the two in the manor at Monsters?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Glad you liked it. They have this obsession with brown it seems and not even a good shade of brown. I bet if they went with more of a rich deep chocolate brown instead of that super dull washed out tone it would have been fine.

They also like to have every background on the cool and dull side of the spectrum. Just adding a bit of warmth and a tiny bit of saturation makes the artwork so much more vivid. Look at the glow on the candles in mine compared to the original.

Still messing around with a few things but hope to get it out before the update arrives. After that, I will probably stick to a monthly update. The good news is most of the time you could pop it into the weekly without too many issues unless they start renaming everything again.

And in closing, I came up with a subtitle for the game. ;)
View attachment 240743
"I have peculiar tastes"
"Try me"
Opens a completely brown room.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Because fuck anatomy.
No seriously, I think i remember someone telling that the artist (forgot if it's Maj or Alis) has problems regarding anatomy, still, the pic is great so I don't mind :p
That was probably me XD

Just look at the pic.
Not only the balls are f**d up... pretty much everything else does, starting with the completely skewed faces-heads, the broken waist/hip of Urka (where the leg connects with the hip), the tiny/chubby fingers lacking at least some bone portion, or the extremely long torsos... I could keep going.
But, the pic itself is hot, and the technique is good, so, art speaking, is the final result and the effect that matters (though those balls are ridiculously bad).

Alis (the artist) is fine when sketching, but seems to lose the overall look when finishing with colors.
It's a pretty common mistake, much more common among digital artists, since in the PC you can zoom-in and easily get lost in details, something that doesn't happens in paper (where you always have everything under sight)

They have this obsession with brown it seems and not even a good shade of brown.
...sooo says the one that turns everything to red-ish ;)
No offense intended, J. :D

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
...sooo says the one that turns everything to red-ish ;)
No offense intended, J. :D
None taken, redheads are super hot and we all know it. Sorry to all the mousey haired girls out there but you know it's true. Towheads come in a close second and that leaves raven-haired girls in third place.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
None taken, redheads are super hot and we all know it. Sorry to all the mousey haired girls out there but you know it's true. Towheads come in a close second and that leaves raven-haired girls in third place.
I was actually talking how you tend to give everything (in your mod) a reddish tone!

Interesting about hair color choices.
My personal taste it's precisely the inverse.
I tend to actually clash with redhead people for some reason (both guys and gals) at first impressions. But in some cases I made some great acquantances after we passed "first impressions".
Blondes are my neutral point.
But dark haired are my weakness. I totally fall for them.

Note:
is not like I look around for types of people. I just get by with anyone.

I often see people in forums drool for redheads.
A matter of nationality/culture?
I'm from Argentina.
Around here blondes are the ones that tend to call more attention, since brunettes and dark-haired are more common.
Redheads (I mean true ones, not dyied) are really rare, even more so than black people. For example, I know maybe 3 redheads (and saw maybe 10 thru all my life), and maybe 20 black people crossed (tho I don't know any personally) mostly the last years (Nigerian refugees).
Overall, redheads tend to have an unfortunate bad reputation of bringing bad luck (an old folk's stupid idea), and call attention because their extremely pale skin (which also gives them a lot of problems with our climate). Most people I know find their light eyebrows and eyelashes unnerving.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I'm sure culture has something to do with it but I always had a weakness for redheads for precisely the reasons you seem to not favor them. The beautiful pale porcelain skin and sometimes but not always accompanied by a light sprinkling of freckles. The fact that they are not super common, natural ones anyway, make them more exotic than your average everyday run of the mill brown and black haired girls.

As far as color palettes go I tend to love things that are monochromatic in nature so I will generally choose one, make it the focus, and run with it. Similar to how I prefer colors on the warm side of the spectrum over cooler ones. So for this pet project of mine, I chose Red as the theme because the color red is all about love, passion, and joy.

Reactions: Araumi

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I'm sure culture has something to do with it but I always had a weakness for redheads for precisely the reasons you seem to not favor them. The beautiful pale porcelain skin and sometimes but not always accompanied by a light sprinkling of freckles. The fact that they are not super common, natural ones anyway, make them more exotic than your average everyday run of the mill brown and black haired girls.

As far as color palettes go I tend to love things that are monochromatic in nature so I will generally choose one, make it the focus, and run with it. Similar to how I prefer colors on the warm side of the spectrum over cooler ones. So for this pet project of mine, I chose Red as the theme because the color red is all about love, passion, and joy.

a man of culture i see, i can agree that exotic patterns are nice to see/have , tho the only thing that dissapoints me is why aret there any blue skinned girls? why cant i have a gardivoir waifu? reality is often disappointing

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry I didn't realise there had already been another update when I uploaded the last version
by way of an apology for the late post I have included some of the bonus packs. Have Fun!

Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.1

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

Hi-Res Art (Bunny Tier+)
JPEGS: - - - -
Layered Images: - - -

Art/Writing (Pony Tier+)
Artwork: - - - -
Writing: - - - -
CG Art: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Note, it's not "my" reasons!
I was just mentioning the general thought around here.

Personally, I couldn't care less about color hair really. For me it's more of character or personality. Chemistry, if there's a cliché word.
Redhead+ Mod Version 2.09.0

I think I'm happy with the modifications I have made. This includes a recoloring of the new battle interface as well as a change to the in-game text.
I also once again reworked the overworld map and water and I think this is the best the game has looked to date.
Lookin' good, that's a lot of work.
Too much color contrast for my taste, but a great work none the less.

Btw, what program are you using?
You could lower a bit the opacity of layered tattos, so they'd look somewhat more like tattoos (I normally set them to something between 70-80% on my pics, and also blur them a bit depending the depth of the picture)
They really stand out, but in a sense that it makes them obvious as mods. Tattoos tend to look a bit more fadded, not 100% sharp and pure black.
Aside of your color choices (which I'm fine since it's your personal choice!), tattoos are the only thing I have really to criticize.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Note, it's not "my" reasons!
I was just mentioning the general thought around here.

Personally, I couldn't care less about color hair really. For me it's more of character or personality. Chemistry, if there's a cliché word.

Lookin' good, that's a lot of work.
Too much color contrast for my taste, but a great work none the less.

Btw, what program are you using?
You could lower a bit the opacity of layered tattos, so they'd look somewhat more like tattoos (I normally set them to something between 70-80% on my pics, and also blur them a bit depending the depth of the picture)
They really stand out, but in a sense that it makes them obvious as mods. Tattoos tend to look a bit more fadded, not 100% sharp and pure black.
Aside of your color choices (which I'm fine since it's your personal choice!), tattoos are the only thing I have really to criticize.

Well I'd say Jorja implemented his idealism on his work and of course he has the right to do that.
But @Jorja I have to agree on this with fuzzcat.
First that this game is where you usually tend to look at the dick and where the dick goes. Hair color does not really hold importance. Surely makes it hotter for some people but this level of argument I'm seeing lately about this; I think it's a little bit off track.

Then comes the tattoos and makeup. Honestly it's too much. From the content Hiro is someone who HATES the idea of getting his honor tainted. Until the first dick gets shoved inside and he goes 'hey it's not so bad...' and from there it's a downhill road.
But to me your Hiro looks like a guy with "Butt-Slut" written in his birth certificate and stamps tattoos on himself to show everyone he's a bitch not a warrior. And he (and 2 companions) wares SO FUCKING MUCH makeup that half of his face itself is not visible anymore!

Please dont go defensive if people dont like your idea of hot. As I said your work is a good one. Just wished you could help in 'making' content instead of 'adjusting'.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Redhead+ Mod Version 2.09.0

I think I'm happy with the modifications I have made. This includes a recoloring of the new battle interface as well as a change to the in-game text.
I also once again reworked the overworld map and water and I think this is the best the game has looked to date.
Good work... But please add 2.09.01 or 2.09.02

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I dropped it into 2.09.1 and upon a cursory glance, it appears to be fine. I also took a very quick look at the files and it doesn't look like any of the art assets were changed.

I only alter the graphics files so my mod will always be safe to use and cannot break the game. If they change the name of a file or add new ones they will just appear in-game as original and unmodified.

Future updates if any will most likely only come on the .0 monthly release. Enjoy.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Again criticism is fine but it will be mostly ignored. I don't create the mod for anyone but myself and I will continue to do things that please me.

Since the game lacks any semblance of a story I have created one in my own mind and there are reasons for why my Hiro looks the way she does and has the tattoo that she does. So without going into great details the brothel or from now on known in my version of the game as Sissy Ranch is what brought Hiro to these lands in the first place, not fame and fortune.

As far as Hiro not being a complete sissy I think that's just silly. If you want to play a game with a hetero-masculine MC there are plenty of them on this site. Hiro starts the game wearing skirts and has her hair in ponytails adorned with adorable ribbons. There is no mistaking that this is not a man or that Hiro contains any masculine properties whatsoever.

As far as adding new content goes It's not my game and even if I had programming knowledge I would not seek to alter it in the slightest. My mod is purely aesthetic and will remain so. Support Majalis on their patron and vote for what future content you would like to see.

Reactions: mattsan and galgat

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Updated to the new redhead mod for the color changes since that's always good to do. I chose not to apply the new font though. I don't hate it, it's just that it really looks odd when the rest of the game has the other font type. All that aside thanks for the mod.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.2

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Your welcome and I glad you enjoy using it.

I wanted to change the character screen and combat text too but they use a graphics file to generate letters and the thought of trying to cut and paste and match up each and every single replacement letter so it would show up correctly in the game is a daunting if not impossible task.

View attachment 242371 View attachment 242372 View attachment 242374
Can someone explain why they chose to do the character sheet and battle text from graphics files like these but just use a normal true type font for the regular dialogue text? Or can someone explain how these are generated?
The new update added the orc mating press art, think you can recolor those pics for redhead mod. I only ask cuz the new art is really hot.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes