primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
I can't find all of those new encounters they added on the map. How do you guys see the minotaur, sacrifical area etc. ?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I can't find all of those new encounters they added on the map. How do you guys see the minotaur, sacrifical area etc. ?
Those are both in the second map area. there is a ritual you have to attend for one, and the Minotaur is generally right next to the Fort or castle in that map.

After the ritual you have to attend another meeting in a little stone house in that same area. I think that is all right.

primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
Those are both in the second map area. there is a ritual you have to attend for one, and the Minotaur is generally right next to the Fort or castle in that map.

After the ritual you have to attend another meeting in a little stone house in that same area. I think that is all right.
Second map!!? There is a second map??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
the mega link for window 32 on page 1 at top
Must be a buggy exe I just tested and the jar loads fine.
Anyway the game has been updated see the quote below for the latest version 0.2.09.2
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.2

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlienAnal

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Give pls save file with all gallery unlocked.
Go to page no. 125 of this thread and download Profile file - if playing on PC extract file to your "/.toa-data" folder to replace existing "Profile.json" file. No help with Android from me, sorry. I don't know how to do it.
EDIT: gallery and achievements are kept not in save file but in Profile.json, just to be clear

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes