Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like Majalis stuff. Artwork looks great as usual. Playing as the trap rather than sexing the trap is unfortunate. Not my cup of tea.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I saw on the new update that you can start on the second map, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it.
Sorry if this has already been asked but I noticed the cheat option and activated it but nothing new came up. I searched the forum and it says it adds options to up stats at the start of a game but I can't see that anywhere when starting a story or adventure. So just wondering what I'm missing?
The cheat option preserves food, that's all. So you can run up and down freely.

But, the cheat also prevents you from getting achievements.
Achievements unlock starting bonuses, which are a sort of cheat.
So, you need to do a couple runs first to get achievements and unlock the bonuses, so you can start from zero using them (extra gold, potions, food etc).

And yeah, it doesn't makes the slightest sense lol.

Nice bait but I'm avoiding that landmine, I don't want to get banned.
Traps might be god's gift to us mere mortals but that's still gay. lol
And yet you didn't avoided it :p
(I'm not trying to make you look bad, I just find the comment funny, and there's no reaosn to get banned!)

Btw... what's all the issues with "it's gay"?
It is suppossed to be embarrassing, humiliating or making you less... something?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And yet you didn't avoided it :p
(I'm not trying to make you look bad, I just find the comment funny, and there's no reaosn to get banned!)

Btw... what's all the issues with "it's gay"?
It is suppossed to be embarrassing, humiliating or making you less... something?
Lol I've been warned enough times about saying things other people might not like.
Seems innocent enough to say xy + xy(even with makeup or a dress) is still gay. Maybe we can call it alt-straight?
Watching a trap get plugged and pumped full of cum has to be in the top 5 hottest theme/plot/idea/fetish(idk) on this site.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Is it better to start a new game ? The church woman is still going on about her quest but i have no idea where to find it,i thought at first it was the gadget person but i got a game over as anal addict or something ,Not my fault that Dullahan is too much cant resist her lol and haven't met vampires yet ,anyone know where i can find them?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
There's an issue where I've loaded up the game, and it won't get past the Majalis logo screen, no matter how many times I've clicked. I think this is because I've checked the Pre-load Menu thing in options the last time I ran the game, so I took out my .toa-data out of the folder where Tales of Androgyny was, but it still won't get past the logo screen.
Anyone got suggestions?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is it better to start a new game ? The church woman is still going on about her quest but i have no idea where to find it,i thought at first it was the gadget person but i got a game over as anal addict or something ,Not my fault that Dullahan is too much cant resist her lol and haven't met vampires yet ,anyone know where i can find them?
As said before, the codpiece is found at the outpost at the far end of the game, then go back to the chruch woman, then go see the witch an then you have to meet the vampires (they are in the same zone as the outpost, the "beyond" or something similar).

Reactions: Aces_high69

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
As said before, the codpiece is found at the outpost at the far end of the game, then go back to the chruch woman, then go see the witch an then you have to meet the vampires (they are in the same zone as the outpost, the "beyond" or something similar).
Thanks for that i didn't go up far enough so missed the outpost

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
bruh how tf are you supposed to go to outpost allllll the way back to first town then alllll the way back to the beyond and then have to find sexy vamps(their artwork is 10/10 imo) that seems pretty insane on your food count

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Having companions is a real pain when it comes to food. And it makes no sense that Urka or what's her name can't find food on her own and needs to freeload.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
bruh how tf are you supposed to go to outpost allllll the way back to first town then alllll the way back to the beyond and then have to find sexy vamps(their artwork is 10/10 imo) that seems pretty insane on your food count
I used the scrolls that teleports you to the first town and then go back there on foot (after going back to the monster town with the carriage of course)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Seems innocent enough to say xy + xy(even with makeup or a dress) is still gay. Maybe we can call it alt-straight?
No offense taken, I was just curious :p
If somebody points me and says "that's ay!" I'm all like "yeah, so what?". That's the thing I don't get, I'm suppossed to be offended or embarrassed?.
(maybe I'm not getting the point, because I can fap with pretty much anything, lol)

There are some things you HAVE to buy.
Namely, TOWN SCROLLS. There's only 2 in the game, and they really make the difference, so buy them before anything else.
Also, sabatons and gauntlets help a lot, not only they add protection in battle, but they insta-save you on some encounters/places. Helm is also useful.
There's also one ANTICURSE spell, so be careful: if you get a cursed item (so far there's the Tiara of control -doesn't lets you attack in battle-, and the Armor of Anal Torment -not entirely sure, it acts like the anal ring-) you have only one go and will have to choose.

Basically, save some cash for the scrolls, and sabatons/gauntlets.
-Avoid time-consuming encounters, you slut (the Centaur gangbang or the male goblin kidnap. Both take you out for a day, and despite getting "feed" you still lose food).
-Make your way fast to the top map before anything (personally, I find the giantess map absolutely skippable. Little content, takes a lot of resources, and there's really nothing to do there).
Get fast to the outpost, trying to avoid the pale women (the vampires), get the codpiece (and watch out for the merchant's last offer, it's the cursed armor).
---On the previous version, you could talk to the avoided pale women right away, and they'll give he hint (no need to go to the witch), so you could kill two birds in one go.
-Use the scrolls to get back.
---On previous versions, the scroll was bugged and you only got to the upper map entrance, not town. Suppossedly it has been fixed.
------Alternatively, you could walk down back, if you had a clear path. There are tons of elf encounter (pond) and food sellers on your way down.
-Use the carriages.
---The Inns are fundamental. For 10 coins (or a whomp!) you heal AND get a fuckton of food. (on the first town you can get a bad end to unlock an achievent. Save before, waste your gold ti'll you have less than 10, and "pay" the Inn 3 times. You'll unlock the achievent, and get an alternative game-over. Then reassume from the save and keep playing normally)

Usually, I can go up and down at leisure, with all 3 companions. It's kind of tiresome, but you can "make your way" on most encounters.
My build it's mostly Enchantress, with charisma 8, magic 6-7, and endurance. You can upgrade perception and agility with skills (surveyor for example), and later buy some points on them.
Going full strength it's fast if you just want to spam attacks, but it's an insta-lose against the werebitch, and high strength would do nothing against the arachne, ogress or goblins if you need to escape.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
No offense taken, I was just curious :p
If somebody points me and says "that's ay!" I'm all like "yeah, so what?". That's the thing I don't get, I'm suppossed to be offended or embarrassed?.
(maybe I'm not getting the point, because I can fap with pretty much anything, lol)

There are some things you HAVE to buy.
Namely, TOWN SCROLLS. There's only 2 in the game, and they really make the difference, so buy them before anything else.
Also, sabatons and gauntlets help a lot, not only they add protection in battle, but they insta-save you on some encounters/places. Helm is also useful.
There's also one ANTICURSE spell, so be careful: if you get a cursed item (so far there's the Tiara of control -doesn't lets you attack in battle-, and the Armor of Anal Torment -not entirely sure, it acts like the anal ring-) you have only one go and will have to choose.

Basically, save some cash for the scrolls, and sabatons/gauntlets.
-Avoid time-consuming encounters, you slut (the Centaur gangbang or the male goblin kidnap. Both take you out for a day, and despite getting "feed" you still lose food).
-Make your way fast to the top map before anything (personally, I find the giantess map absolutely skippable. Little content, takes a lot of resources, and there's really nothing to do there).
Get fast to the outpost, trying to avoid the pale women (the vampires), get the codpiece (and watch out for the merchant's last offer, it's the cursed armor).
---On the previous version, you could talk to the avoided pale women right away, and they'll give he hint (no need to go to the witch), so you could kill two birds in one go.
-Use the scrolls to get back.
---On previous versions, the scroll was bugged and you only got to the upper map entrance, not town. Suppossedly it has been fixed.
------Alternatively, you could walk down back, if you had a clear path. There are tons of elf encounter (pond) and food sellers on your way down.
-Use the carriages.
---The Inns are fundamental. For 10 coins (or a whomp!) you heal AND get a fuckton of food. (on the first town you can get a bad end to unlock an achievent. Save before, waste your gold ti'll you have less than 10, and "pay" the Inn 3 times. You'll unlock the achievent, and get an alternative game-over. Then reassume from the save and keep playing normally)

Usually, I can go up and down at leisure, with all 3 companions. It's kind of tiresome, but you can "make your way" on most encounters.
My build it's mostly Enchantress, with charisma 8, magic 6-7, and endurance. You can upgrade perception and agility with skills (surveyor for example), and later buy some points on them.
Going full strength it's fast if you just want to spam attacks, but it's an insta-lose against the werebitch, and high strength would do nothing against the arachne, ogress or goblins if you need to escape.
I used the scrolls that teleports you to the first town and then go back there on foot (after going back to the monster town with the carriage of course)
thank you both for the reply <3

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
*looks around, cautiously*
Pst!
Little secret, don't say it aloud:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Move away people, there's nothing to see here...
Didn't know .jar were made that way.
I thought .jar were the Bytecode for the JVM; TIL.
It doesn't help me that much knowing how to extract that stuff though, I would need to be desperate to try to hack a Java program. I hate that language, it's so ugly!

BTW, so has no one ever had the game crash after selecting story when the character says he needs to visit someone?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes