greyark

Jun 25, 2017
I activated cheat option in main menu but can't figure out how to cheat ingame.

Also tried editing savegames with notepad+ but its not working. Please help someone. I always try to avoid grinding.
You can just google saveditonline, upload your save file, Ctrl+F stuff like: food, money, stats, and edit those values. Just replace the file you uploaded with the edited one by overwriting it and you're good. Also, the easiest is to use the quicksave file for all of this.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I activated cheat option in main menu but can't figure out how to cheat ingame.

Also tried editing savegames with notepad+ but its not working. Please help someone. I always try to avoid grinding.
The cheat option doesn't brings any kind of cheat console or anything. It only prevents food problems, that's all.

Editing saves SHOULD work, it's the easiest and simple thing.
Just look at whatever you want to change, edit, and then go to "file" and use "save", NOT "save as".
Right next to "file" (upper screen), there's also a "edit" option, click on it, and use "find" to...well, find whatever you want. It's a little box in which you can input the word you're looking for, and the editor will find it.
For example, you want 999 food... just use "find", type in food, and voilá.

NOTE:
the saves are named from "save0" to "save9". In-game, they go from 1 to 10, so pay attention what you're editing.
If you're editing "save3" for example, that's actually the "save 4" in game, not the 3. That might be your problem.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
This game... This game has so much potential to be an art piece. I'm just curious if they'll add more scenes, some options displays nothing.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
A finished codpiece quest is pretty good tbh.
Is it really finished ?
In the changelog I only saw the part that was in the last update "Witch codpiece suggestion scene"
But if you are trying it or if someone else is trying it, do tell us if it's really possible to end this quest.

S

sufasdufu

Is it really finished ?
In the changelog I only saw the part that was in the last update "Witch codpiece suggestion scene"
But if you are trying it or if someone else is trying it, do tell us if it's really possible to end this quest.
I haven't done the quest, nor have I even played the new update yet, but I do have this.

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone tell me who/what Kylira is and how to get them?
I think that it's a companion, but I might have chosen wrongly so i'll need to save edit it

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've just looked thru the files, and the codpiece quest it's indeed finished.
Apparently, you just need to go and talk with Isla (the cleric) after the vampires tell you about helping.

The following spoiler it's not really a spoiler, but an opinion. Don't read if you want to get the game surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone tell me who/what Kylira is and how to get them?
I think that it's a companion, but I might have chosen wrongly so i'll need to save edit it
The Elf you meet on the road. They have an icon you can see on the map. If you have high enough charisma you can recruit them.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes