menny

May 28, 2017
I'm glad they added the ability for the player to actually rape the enemies, One of the few games where Sex/rape is a two way street!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

yoji339

Sep 4, 2018
anyone have a completed save file or how you can unlock all scenes and images. tried to follow the guide but it doesnt specify which endings actually lead to a scene and not just text.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

yoji339

Sep 4, 2018
Or is there a list guide that shows that states which have in battle sex scenes and post battle sex scenes (actual scenes)

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
anyone have a completed save file or how you can unlock all scenes and images. tried to follow the guide but it doesnt specify which endings actually lead to a scene and not just text.
Or is there a list guide that shows that states which have in battle sex scenes and post battle sex scenes (actual scenes)
The text themselves are part of scenes. It's just that for most scenes, there's no art yet, for example there's art for prone boning a goblin, but not one for prone boning a brigand or wereslut.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Save file won't help you much in this game considering there is a update every week.
You need to play it (and sometimes win or lose battles) if you wan't to fap. x'Dx'Dx'D

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Can someone compile a scene guide for win/loss/satisfied? I have a hard time satisfying enemy while being dominant. The battles just drag on.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't know .jar were made that way.
I thought .jar were the Bytecode for the JVM; TIL.
It doesn't help me that much knowing how to extract that stuff though, I would need to be desperate to try to hack a Java program. I hate that language, it's so ugly!
I didn't know either, and my jaw dropped at how easy it is.

Btw, you don't need any skill for this.
It's literally right-click and open.

After that, you can edit some easy stuff.
For example, "encounters" file it's the text for everything. It's pretty easy to change it if you want, since there are little variables and it's pretty simple.
It looks like:
GOBLIN_VICTORY
-"blabla buttfuck blabla" (this being the in-game text)
-[+10 exp, 10 gold]
something like that. Really intuitive. Of course, there are other files with the usual gibberish code, but that one and pictures would let you customize the game. I think that file also makes the call for pictures, so you can actually ADD images.

Reactions: grasshopper
D

Deleted member 159822

cant get it to run it tells me i need opengl 2.0 which i installed but thats saying it wont run on my pc either

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I didn't know either, and my jaw dropped at how easy it is.

Btw, you don't need any skill for this.
It's literally right-click and open.

After that, you can edit some easy stuff.
For example, "encounters" file it's the text for everything. It's pretty easy to change it if you want, since there are little variables and it's pretty simple.
It looks like:
GOBLIN_VICTORY
-"blabla buttfuck blabla" (this being the in-game text)
-[+10 exp, 10 gold]
something like that. Really intuitive. Of course, there are other files with the usual gibberish code, but that one and pictures would let you customize the game. I think that file also makes the call for pictures, so you can actually ADD images.
No skill to open the files but patience to find out which file does what =P
That's what I hate about the way some modern languages and frameworks arrange things: there's a lot of files lying around because everything and their mother is an object. It gets boring pretty fast for me having to jump from a file to another trying to get the bigger picture. Though of course it's my fault for not knowing Java and the way it organizes files.
Besides, the less I look at Java code, the happier I am, lol.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
No skill to open the files but patience to find out which file does what =P
That's what I hate about the way some modern languages and frameworks arrange things: there's a lot of files lying around because everything and their mother is an object. It gets boring pretty fast for me having to jump from a file to another trying to get the bigger picture. Though of course it's my fault for not knowing Java and the way it organizes files.
I get what you mean, I'm on the same wagon.

But the game doesn't has many variables (or whatever it's called)... I mean, everything is pretty straight-forward.
When you open the file, there are maybe a dozen folders.
And they have evident names: enemies, pictures, characters, etc.
When you open a folder, the stuff is right there. Pictures for example, are all bundled thogeter. Animations are on another folder, cropped to pieces.
Of course, half of the folders are for the system, and the type of files with the gibberish code. But since there aren't folders inside folders, you simply check, and get out.

Basically, it's not the usual nightmare of folders inside folders with weird files you don't know what to do or you can't open.
To put an example:
The usual decompiled game looks (at least for me) like that house that the Winchester family kept buidling non-stop for decades. Rooms inside rooms, secret corridors, doors to nothingness, and changes all around. A wrong turn and you don't know were you are. Locks that can't be opened, etc.
ToA it's just like a corridor, with doors on the left and the right. You open one, look inside, and it's just a room with stuff. You can close it, and open another. That simple.

When I have some free time, I'll fiddle with it.
It could be fun to add other Majalis pictures to events, or edit images for example.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I get what you mean, I'm on the same wagon.

But the game doesn't has many variables (or whatever it's called)... I mean, everything is pretty straight-forward.
When you open the file, there are maybe a dozen folders.
And they have evident names: enemies, pictures, characters, etc.
When you open a folder, the stuff is right there. Pictures for example, are all bundled thogeter. Animations are on another folder, cropped to pieces.
Of course, half of the folders are for the system, and the type of files with the gibberish code. But since there aren't folders inside folders, you simply check, and get out.

Basically, it's not the usual nightmare of folders inside folders with weird files you don't know what to do or you can't open.
To put an example:
The usual decompiled game looks (at least for me) like that house that the Winchester family kept buidling non-stop for decades. Rooms inside rooms, secret corridors, doors to nothingness, and changes all around. A wrong turn and you don't know were you are. Locks that can't be opened, etc.
ToA it's just like a corridor, with doors on the left and the right. You open one, look inside, and it's just a room with stuff. You can close it, and open another. That simple.

When I have some free time, I'll fiddle with it.
It could be fun to add other Majalis pictures to events, or edit images for example.
You've convinced me. I'll give it another try. I just sort of gave up when all the files I thought could be interesting were gibberish (bytecode I presume).

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Is it possible to add a language change mod?

I'd like to read the story in my native language.
if you mean the actual story only patreons get access to, it's not very fleshed out yet and I doubt you'll see any translation mods until it's near done, but if you just mean for reg adventure mode then maybe not sure. Sorry I wasn't much help

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes