• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I've just looked thru the files, and the codpiece quest it's indeed finished.
Apparently, you just need to go and talk with Isla (the cleric) after the vampires tell you about helping.

The following spoiler it's not really a spoiler, but an opinion. Don't read if you want to get the game surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the answer, to be honest I didn't really want to go through that quest again just to see if the end was in yet.
Now I may try it myself.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I can't seem to see anything like that in the save editor, does anyone know enough to tell me what to look for/change?
There is 3 sprites that are on the map, each is a companion.
One is Kyrila the elf, one is Trudy the adventurer and the last one is Orca the orc.
When you cross paths you will have a scene and depending on some criteria and/or choices you can have them as companions.
For kyrila you have to met him twice and have enough charisma to have him in your team.
As for editing save, you can only give you the charisma you need for that.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
This is quickly becoming the best game on this site. The writing and artwork is so good, I don't even care that it's gay.
right?? the art style is literally god-like, there's not really anything like it and I'm in love. Good thing for me though I like the content he puts in, there's still enough for others to enjoy though!!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the answer, to be honest I didn't really want to go through that quest again just to see if the end was in yet.
Now I may try it myself.
Ok, not to kill your mood, but you might want to wait for a more meaningful update.
Really, it's just a bit of text.

As lately, the writing seems rushed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either Maj it's cooking up something else that keeps him busy (I hope so), or he's losing interest, which it would be a shame.
Funny thing, Alis, on the contrary, it's getting much better.
Technically she's pulling off some nice photoshop tricks (or she has a helper... they asked for artists some time ago), and she's getting better at anatomy.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
it would be nice if there was an option for the OP to pin a msg to the first and so on msgs for people who like to ask for stuff that has already been answered, I know it'll usually be in the OP or a few msgs up but I think it would clear most of those people up

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
My thanks is eternal, friend.
No problems! :D

Btw, you'll find some issues.
The still images are no problem, but the animated ones are all cropped into pieces. So you might want to find an older version that hasn't implemented animations yet, so you can have the whole image.

Aside of that, if you have a minimum skill on using image-editors, you can "build" your images, since character pinups are separated from backgrounds. So, if you want to have the Ogress "crush" you in the middle of the town... you can do it ;)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
This is quickly becoming the best game on this site. The writing and artwork is so good, I don't even care that it's gay.
This game fills all my fetishes in one game. That the mc is a trap and gets anally violated by futa women and monsters is my #1 fetish. Gay doesn't factor into it at all for me, i like what i like. Also i'm into traps and trans in general, so that helps. Currently in relationship with a beautiful trans woman no less. Just putting that out there as i don't see it as gay.

Reactions: Gabaw

AverageJoe02

Nov 1, 2017
Gay, straight, it shouldn't matter if you're just by yourself enjoying a game. Adding labels where they aren't necessary doesn't help with anything, it just makes things needlessly complicated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
it would be nice if there was an option for the OP to pin a msg to the first and so on msgs for people who like to ask for stuff that has already been answered, I know it'll usually be in the OP or a few msgs up but I think it would clear most of those people up
Same problem: those lazy leechers would still need to read said message. x'Dx'Dx'D

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its a shame, the art is excellent but I just can't get into the whole Futa on trap thing.

ronney

May 6, 2017
I have the latest update of java according to my java but when I double click the exe or jar they don't open. Does anyone have any advice for me.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I saw on the new update that you can start on the second map, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes