one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Dev can you do a fav here make it so that we can fuck the futa beat in different ways depending on lur stats and a way to change our dick size man we look like a girl but we can still habe big dick i sm asking to keep this in mid dev

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Truth be told I was a bit saddened when the "Be a girl" curse from the Warlock did not, in fact, result in any physical alterations (translation: bewbs, or a different set of equipment below deck), but it makes sense-- that'd be a ton of new options, forks, potential art etc. required, most likely.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Truth be told I was a bit saddened when the "Be a girl" curse from the Warlock did not, in fact, result in any physical alterations (translation: bewbs, or a different set of equipment below deck), but it makes sense-- that'd be a ton of new options, forks, potential art etc. required, most likely.
No it sounds stupid. The point is that the MC is a trap not a shemale or futa.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Agree to disagree. In a game surrounded by traps, shemales, and aforementioned futas, it would somehow be out of place?

There are already different descriptors for physical attributes, such as lips and potential volume of junk in the trunk, so it didn't seem unreasonable to see out of idle curiosity if it would have any effect.

Moreover, the MC can eventually stab an Ogre to death that is roughly five times their size, survive a myriad of mammoth meat injections no worse for the wear, birth entire clutches of eggs while adventuring, and endeavor to become a masterclass harlot in trade, but gaining some additional jiggly bits is somehow "stupid"?

That aside, loving the game, been following it for quite some time now. Looking forward to watching it grow further still.

Reactions: Arios and brynhildr

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The warlock really is underdeveloped at this point. Kinda agree that her sex curse should have done something at least.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
This game's an absolute work of art.

Gameplay wise though, it's clearly still in alpha. The stance based combat is great but there's a few game-breaking things at this point. Like spamming slide with high stats. Winds up being instant knockdown every time it's used when you're faster than the enemy.

Parry makes Second Wind pretty much pointless for getting endurance, once you guard back to stability. 6-7 endurance stat and Parry -> Riposte gets you +8 stamina while protecting against attacks.

Sunderer is ridiculously broken on the fighter I used, went from chewing their armor down strategically to just breaking everything in one or two hits. And that's just the first level. Equipment may need some kind of sunder resistance in addition to durability, with always a chance of a minimum 1 damage to durability?

Most of offensive stance feels underpowered compared to defensive and balanced. Can't say I like staying in it any longer than it takes to use armor crusher a couple times at the start of a fight. Rest of the time it's just combat guarding straight out. The only time it's actually good for launching an offensive is chaining off sudden advance, seems like. It eats your stability way too hard to justify comboing up from balanced at any point other than the start of combat since it makes for one less move you can safely stay offensive.

Really hope the devs slowly tweak the combo chains into a decent web of tradeoffs, the system is a really interesting idea. Especially looking forward to seeing how it works out with grapples more fleshed out for chaining into various topping attacks on enemies or other useful avenues.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
This game's an absolute work of art.

Gameplay wise though, it's clearly still in alpha. The stance based combat is great but there's a few game-breaking things at this point. Like spamming slide with high stats. Winds up being instant knockdown every time it's used when you're faster than the enemy.

Parry makes Second Wind pretty much pointless for getting endurance, once you guard back to stability. 6-7 endurance stat and Parry -> Riposte gets you +8 stamina while protecting against attacks.

Sunderer is ridiculously broken on the fighter I used, went from chewing their armor down strategically to just breaking everything in one or two hits. And that's just the first level. Equipment may need some kind of sunder resistance in addition to durability, with always a chance of a minimum 1 damage to durability?

Most of offensive stance feels underpowered compared to defensive and balanced. Can't say I like staying in it any longer than it takes to use armor crusher a couple times at the start of a fight. Rest of the time it's just combat guarding straight out. The only time it's actually good for launching an offensive is chaining off sudden advance, seems like. It eats your stability way too hard to justify comboing up from balanced at any point other than the start of combat since it makes for one less move you can safely stay offensive.

Really hope the devs slowly tweak the combo chains into a decent web of tradeoffs, the system is a really interesting idea. Especially looking forward to seeing how it works out with grapples more fleshed out for chaining into various topping attacks on enemies or other useful avenues.
agreed.but it will take some time like maybe 2 months or so if they work on content while working on the system

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone help me? I've downloaded the android all through chrome, firefox, and mega app. Using both mega and zippy links and still get parse error.
How do I get it to install?

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
Can someone help me? I've downloaded the android all through chrome, firefox, and mega app. Using both mega and zippy links and still get parse error.
How do I get it to install?
The android version is still broken, and the fix hasn't been uploaded here yet.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Oh ok, that explains it. I had managed to get an old version off his site to work so I knew it was my devices

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes