Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
They're in the application data directory (/data/data/com.majalis.talesofandrogyny/files/.toa-data). As far as I'm aware, you need a rooted device to access this directory though.
well,now thats weird. I've search in android/data/ but there is no folder that named with "data" again, even no folder named with com.majalis.talesofandrogyny too. I've tried using the find tool and search with keyword ".toa" (without quotes) still can't find it. And yeah my phone is already rooted... btw I played the create character not the story mode ( I don't know if thats make a big difference :( )

Nov 13, 2017
well,now thats weird. I've search in android/data/ but there is no folder that named with "data" again, even no folder named with com.majalis.talesofandrogyny too. I've tried using the find tool and search with keyword ".toa" (without quotes) still can't find it. And yeah my phone is already rooted... btw I played the create character not the story mode ( I don't know if thats make a big difference :( )
No, it's not in android/data. You have to go to all the way up to the root directory and there's a "data" folder. You'll need a file explorer with root access. I know ES File Explorer will let you browse the root directory and edit the files (just make sure to enable root access in settings). Also make sure you you set hidden files to be visible.

Reactions: sadshow and Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
No, it's not in android/data. You have to go to all the way up to the root directory and there's a "data" folder. You'll need a file explorer with root access. I know ES File Explorer will let you browse the root directory and edit the files (just make sure to enable root access in settings). Also make sure you you set hidden files to be visible.
Ahaha finally I found it, thanks a lot! so all this time I use es file explorer with root explore is turning off! ahaha my bad... thanks a lot once again :)

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
So do i

Something wrong with that android file.

I can wait for next weeks
yeah... it seem the android version is not the devs main focus, it just like a bonus content I guess... :( so maybe they not tested it first before released them.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
yeah... it seem the android version is not the devs main focus, it just like a bonus content I guess... :( so maybe they not tested it first before released them.
They just posted a hotfix for the Android file.

Either way, the next weekly upload will probably have a functional android apk.

Reactions: Noa69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes