Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the one you're talking about? This is from 1.20.1 my oldest version. If you browse through this thread some of the old version links still work. That's how I found this one.
Yup.
But I wanted all the files, so I can extract them.
I'll take a look then, thanks!

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to find out what actions will give me a picture? I would like to play and enjoy the content not torture my self with long battles that end with no h-scene.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to find out what actions will give me a picture? I would like to play and enjoy the content not torture my self with long battles that end with no h-scene.
You can just open .jar file with WinRAR and get the pictures that way.If you don't want to waste time.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the upload!

Btw, do you happen to have older versions?

I'd like to extract the static images of characters. Now that most are animated, they're chopped to pieces.
I remember one of the early versions having a different wereslut too.
Basically, I want to extract as much as possible, and make a ToA portrait pack to use on Strive for Power.
I do not save any past versions. Like Jorja said you're better off looking for past versions in the thread.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
You can just open .jar file with WinRAR and get the pictures that way.If you don't want to waste time.
yes but see just pictures without dialogues is castration from experience, and wait next 2 years before all is compleated is bad too..

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
so do you want them to stop right now and call the game completed? like I don't understand what you want here
I think he want the scnes without playing :p

Basically, artwork and text (something that lots of people have been asking to be added on the gallery).

In any case... #g659039 you can start a regular game, go to the top of the screen ti'll the "main menu" appears, go to options and enable "Cheat". Then just continue playing. You'll get a little "encounters" button at the bottom of the screen, you can face whoever you want there without running the whole game, and see everything.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"you can face whoever you want " does it contain h-scenes from quests/companions?
"so do you want them to stop right now and call the game completed? " no, I wanna know what things are copleated to avoid wasting time on things that are not, there are plenty ways to end enconter with enemy and just few ways gives us long text and picture, I just wanted to know which of them.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
"you can face whoever you want " does it contain h-scenes from quests/companions?
"so do you want them to stop right now and call the game completed? " no, I wanna know what things are copleated to avoid wasting time on things that are not, there are plenty ways to end enconter with enemy and just few ways gives us long text and picture, I just wanted to know which of them.
"face whoever you want" and "encounters". Key words ;)
Quests might not be encounters, same for companions scenes.

Just play the game, dammit!

All in all, most encounters can be completed fast.
For example, I couldn't care less about the over-complicated (and unnecesary imho for a h-game) combat system, I just fuck my way out, which is faster. And you get the scenes which might be different than the ones after-battle.
There's no way to get a gallery picture with text, since it changes depending a lot of things. Besides... playing is the fun part of a game ;)

You could always unzip the .jar file, take out the pictures, and paste the text (which is on another text file) on them *shrug*
Or, you can simply cheat-hack-edit your save; max out your stats (something along 13 on every stat for example) and just trample thru everything. You won't really need to do any fighthing, just spam any attack and that's all.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
For example, I couldn't care less about the over-complicated (and unnecesary imho for a h-game) combat system, I just fuck my way out, which is faster.
Personally I think the combat system in the game is brilliant, particularly the mixing of sex and damage and multiple ways to complete a battle. It is very original, but it takes a while to get used to. Some of the skills without distinction can be improved/removed and fights can be sped up, but I'd say it adds to the game for me not subtracts. If you remove combat you'd be left with a VN. Nothing wrong with that but there are already plenty of those.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes