Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I wish I was busy, it would make my frustration have actual meaning. In all seriousness though, patreon is being a shitter and I can't access the weekly. Hopefully, this'll sort out in a few days.
It's ok man no rush
Can you provide the changelog?
See if it's a shitty update like last one

Reactions: Jaysmall

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
It's ok man no rush
Can you provide the changelog?
See if it's a shitty update like last one
This!

Apparently, there's some work for the Minotaur-ess (looks like there's a boob job at least), and that "Hiro being mated" pic, which seems to be another NPC.

S

sufasdufu

I wish I was busy, it would make my frustration have actual meaning. In all seriousness though, patreon is being a shitter and I can't access the weekly. Hopefully, this'll sort out in a few days.
Good things come to those who wait, no stress.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
It's nice these devs are as active as they are. I feel like a lot of these games tend to fall by the wayside after a bit and their creators succumb to drama or life in general.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
D

Deleted member 44741

It's nice these devs are as active as they are. I feel like a lot of these games tend to fall by the wayside after a bit and their creators succumb to drama or life in general.
Or they just abandon it without any explanation. I've played many games that had so much potential, only to see it abandoned. At least tell people that you quit or something.

Reactions: Fed
S

sufasdufu

You've gotta remember that if they work faster, they get less patreonbux since the game is finished sooner, and then nobody's got a reason to give money anymore.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
You've gotta remember that if they work faster, they get less patreonbux since the game is finished sooner, and then nobody's got a reason to give money anymore.
Sure but that's a pretty parasitic strategy. The better thing would be to finish it successfully, retire the patreon, then start a new one as "From Creators of the hit, Tales of Androgyny". You know?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Sure but that's a pretty parasitic strategy. The better thing would be to finish it successfully, retire the patreon, then start a new one as "From Creators of the hit, Tales of Androgyny". You know?
Changing Patreons like that is a pain usually, and a lot of people don't switch over for various reasons. Better to just keep running the same Patreon and change the information for what people are donating to.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
Changing Patreons like that is a pain usually, and a lot of people don't switch over for various reasons. Better to just keep running the same Patreon and change the information for what people are donating to.
That's a good point.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes