S

sufasdufu

If only you could do some freaky shit for her to satisfy some of your debt. That's the content I want lol.
That's more than enough, I'd be satisfied if when she asks for money you just tell her to get lost, she'll get angry and fight. The only reason this wouldn't work would be that it's an easy 100 gold if you're not bad at combat, but even then you trip over hunger charms every other node that it's already pretty easy to end up rich af.

gelgang

Mar 5, 2018
If only you could do some freaky shit for her to satisfy some of your debt. That's the content I want lol.
Yeah that'd be cool, I like how she is pretty much a dom. And the bunny girls' lusts are insatiable, so anything but a bad end is unlikely.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
That's more than enough, I'd be satisfied if when she asks for money you just tell her to get lost, she'll get angry and fight. The only reason this wouldn't work would be that it's an easy 100 gold if you're not bad at combat, but even then you trip over hunger charms every other node that it's already pretty easy to end up rich af.
Sure, you'd need to balance it out. Maybe you only subtract a small portion, say 10% and if you do it too much it results in an endgame state at her village etc.

Yeah that'd be cool, I like how she is pretty much a dom. And the bunny girls' lusts are insatiable, so anything but a bad end is unlikely.
What more could you want in life right?

cl13a

Aug 25, 2017
For anyone looking for where the save files are on Android:
I think you need root to access it but they're located in data/data/com.majalis.talesofandrogyny/files/.toa-data

Reactions: jkr37

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The bunny girl's ending is one of my favorites, getting anal blasted while the maid walks in. Good stuff.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes