• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
The concept of the game is cool and all, but i'm not a fan of linear VNs, you just press space until something cool happens, and it's not possible to diverge from the established order of the script. Played and finished the game in 1 hour and 50 minutes while stopping to read dialogue, if you just mash spacebar you can finish it in 10 minutes or less.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was going to try out your game but in the introduction you made it clear that there is Lesbian content between my Li's that is unavoidable. There is no Lesbian tag however. If the Lesbian content was avoidable, as in it never happened, I would have gladly played your game. However, I am tired and bored with the old trope of making the Li's in a harem bi-sexual just so you can include girl on girl content. Once the girls are involved sexually it is no longer a harem but a poly relationship which I am not interested in. If I am in a harem I expect to have complete control over whether my Li's can ever be involved with anyone else regardless of whether they have a cock or not. A lot of creators respect that their audience would like choice over that matter and make many of the Li's optional as well as what kinks we have to experience. Having Bi-sexual content forced on me is a big turn-off for me. I don't mind group sex as long as all the girls are only interested in me and do not pay attention to or touch each other. That being said, I wish you the best with your work, it just isn't for me.

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
It is sacrilege, putting dragon ball characters in this game and not including android 18

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm the creator, I'm like ... and what happened here? But then remember a small scene of a bad ending, which includes a loss of male member hahaha.

I did not think that this scene would give him to gore as a label. but, do not be jajajja
So what you are saying is you get your cock cut off by some rabid psycho dyke?

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I'm the creator, I'm like ... and what happened here? But then remember a small scene of a bad ending, which includes a loss of male member hahaha.

I did not think that this scene would give him to gore as a label. but, do not be jajajja
What scene ?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing my game. At the moment I am uploading a version of for mac and another for linux. Although I do not know if they are functional.
we love devs like you,
thank so much for creating this work and game!
(it makes us trying to study projects to be able to create our own world\adult games also) (y)

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed ch.7 of the game 90%

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the game that has been uploaded here doesn't match the overview and it's not called Tales of a Dreamlife, but lessons of love and lust. I feel like some editing needs to be done, the error fixed or a new thread created

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes