kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I am using Daz3D for a week and I have an old computer (2011 with AMD Radeon 5700 1GPU lel) but results are quite good. Takes time, yes. Anyway, It's really good to see new devs rise in here, trying their first steps with an easy option. Nothing bad about it, I don't judge. This game could have a very interesting plot. I leave it to those who will try it :D
I also think that daz gives beautiful results. More on the subject of things related to a medieval epic fantasy. its results are magnificent. Although I will tell you something, when you use it, ironically we look for it looking for a result that resembles what koikatsu gives. Because I always wanted to know how to draw anime style and I have little talent that I never knew nor draw a sun.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Klain50

May 27, 2017
I have been waiting for a game like this . A game with various anime female protagonists . The characters look pretty close the original . I'm intrigued as well . Good luck to u dude

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Tambien el mio. Soy de Argentina, te deseo la mejor de las suertes con el proyecto
Gracias, es agradable ver que hay latinos en esta comunidad. me estoy replanteando el incluir el español en el juego.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
:v Deja la version en spanish tambien.
para la próxima actualización espero poder incluirla (no creía que a alguien de habla hispana le interezara el juego y no sabia donde compartirlo para los que hablan español)

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I see Dragon Ball Character so I'm in.
dragon ball is my childhood, logical that I include them and I hope to include more characters of dragon ball, but for now first I will give more content to the 4 that are already dragon ball

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have been waiting for a game like this . A game with various anime female protagonists . The characters look pretty close the original . I'm intrigued as well . Good luck to u dude
Thank you.
I just hope I do not have any problems with copyright, although I do not think so, since this game is set in a parallel universe, based on my delusions mental. so no one has to feel that stolen something.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Good morning / afternoon / night. If anyone is interested, here is the update for Mac.

I do not know if it is functional, since I do not have to prove it, if someone has the chance to prove it, I could tell if it worked or not. Thank you in advance.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Are the character model cards from koikatu private?
for the moment yes, not so much because you do not want to share them, but because they are still incomplete, at the moment they only have 3 or 4 sets of clothes, say your school uniform, gymnastics and two sets of swimsuit. In addition, they have not included personalities, so releasing them would be inappropriate.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
In case someone is interested, here is the new update. since I see who created the post. seems to have no activity since November 2

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
In case someone is interested, here is the new update. since I see who created the post. seems to have no activity since November 2

The mega link just takes you to mega.nz :/

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
this is the link

the Patreon publication only sent to mega and not to download the game. I apologize.

If you like something of the visual novel, do not hesitate to say it. If you have any questions, I will gladly resolve it.

a and a thousand apologies for the bad English.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes