VN Unity Abandoned Tales from the Slut Side: Order of the White Rose [v0.4.2] [NephiLongbottom]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
^^ Seconded, for both ^^
Since it's in Un-ity, a few standard questions:
Is there a working text speed slider or are we stuck with the default crawling text?
... (Whoever came up with that idea should have been publicly executed!)
Is the click area full screen or are we stuck with a small area to click in again?
Is there a save system and does it actually work?
Screen sizing already mentioned above.
I recently released an update. v0.01.1

- Screen sizing is done.
- I opted for a scene selector rather than a save system. I was never a fan of VN saves, I'd always preferred being able to jump around different scenes rather than loading a nondescript save file.
- Click area is full screen.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What is this, a game about slaughtering demons doesn't have realistic gun handling .... it's almost like it's a fantasy story.
And then we have ppl like you bitching about how stupid someone was when they shoot themselves because they were treating a gun like a toy. Almost as if most retards get their gun handling tips from media. But hey, keep on keeping on defending unsafe gun practices, and missing your big bad demon cause you can't aim when not using the sights. Because, of course, fantasy stories are a zero sum game and nothing realistic or sensible is allowed in them. To those with only one brain cell to rub together.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And then we have ppl like you bitching about how stupid someone was when they shoot themselves because they were treating a gun like a toy. Almost as if most retards get their gun handling tips from media. But hey, keep on keeping on defending unsafe gun practices, and missing your big bad demon cause you can't aim when not using the sights. Because, of course, fantasy stories are a zero sum game and nothing realistic or sensible is allowed in them. To those with only one brain cell to rub together.
Of course i'm going to call someone stupid for shooting themselves if they handle guns like that.

Any idiot that can't distinguish between fact and fiction deserves to be mocked relentlessly. Much like those preaching safe gun practices in a fucking game.

Don't really miss when aiming like that in fiction because, again, it's fucking fiction.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey dev. The writing in this chapter seemed rushed. Lots of spelling and grammatical errors with shifting tenses. As the game progresses you may want to get a competent proofreader.

Is it possible to get a rollback feature (on the dialogue at least)? The scene selector menu needs a bit of work. If you open it then decide to close it, your dialogue box disappears and you cannot advance the game unless you actually select a scene. That is frustrating and annoying.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Hey dev. The writing in this chapter seemed rushed. Lots of spelling and grammatical errors with shifting tenses. As the game progresses you may want to get a competent proofreader.

Is it possible to get a rollback feature (on the dialogue at least)? The scene selector menu needs a bit of work. If you open it then decide to close it, your dialogue box disappears and you cannot advance the game unless you actually select a scene. That is frustrating and annoying.
Once a scene is selected from the the scene selector you can use the scroll wheel to move back and forward in the selected scene.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, what a game.
I came with low expectations but was blown away. Good mix of comedy and hot sex scenes.
The banter between MC and Meera is just gold :ROFLMAO:
The scene when he needed to change the clothes was funny as hell.

Lets see where this story continues :devilish:

Edit: I didnt get the scenes from the Screenshot 03, ch002_112, ch002_149, ch002_172 :cry:
Are these scenes from the upcoming patch ?

Reactions: NephiLongbottom

Mugotu

May 6, 2018
Those are from patreon only bonus chapters, there is 2 side stories included with each chapter he releases to the public for patreons.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Damn, what a game.
I came with low expectations but was blown away. Good mix of comedy and hot sex scenes.
The banter between MC and Meera is just gold :ROFLMAO:
The scene when he needed to change the clothes was funny as hell.

Lets see where this story continues :devilish:

Edit: I didnt get the scenes from the Screenshot 03, ch002_112, ch002_149, ch002_172 :cry:
Are these scenes from the upcoming patch ?
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Also, as Mogotu posted, those images are from bonus scenes for patreons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mugotu

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Also, as Mogotu posted, those images are from bonus scenes for patreons.
Damn bro. Bonus scenes for each episode ?
I will probably join to support your game with the next update, but I wish you would share them with the other people. While I dont mind some CGs or some custom pics as a small thank-you for the supporters, bonus scenes to withold is kinda wasted in my part. You create them and only a portion will see them which kinda sucks since I liked every chapter so far. I bet these bonus ones are fire too :sneaky:

Welp, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Damn bro. Bonus scenes for each episode ?
I will probably join to support your game with the next update, but I wish you would share them with the other people. While I dont mind some CGs or some custom pics as a small thank-you for the supporters, bonus scenes to withold is kinda wasted in my part. You create them and only a portion will see them which kinda sucks since I liked every chapter so far. I bet these bonus ones are fire too :sneaky:

Welp, keep up the good work.
Game update :)

Chapter 3 will have public release next weekend. The new content will include the main story of chapter 3 and also bonus scenes from chapter 1. Bonus scenes of Chapters 2 and 3 will be included in future public releases.

• Love
Reactions: Harem Trooper
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes