Dirtymind123

Jul 13, 2023
Seriously there's no update in one year I love this game very much Dev...?
And please add more humiliating scene for Eve like splitting on the face.hard slapping on the face. Tear face with a smile. Please update...

Reactions: Losersriot

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
No... Not abandoned... This game is a gem in the making, very superior to your standard VN. Mrsloap I hope you are doing well in your life and hopefully you come back and keep doing this beauty, keep giving Eve some hope to redeem her life.

Reactions: Losersriot

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My overall impression is, its a fine game.
Though i think the males look more stale, cartoonish.
Animation are alright and i wonder if this was done in DAZ. Not a negative but just my impression.
Story is, a story. Though titles like these probably never get finished because of so many no no's when being a dev.
I did enjoy playing it.

Any others i should try that are similar?

Female looks really nice. Normal, versus most games where they look like models. I liked that aspect.

PrestonG

Nov 6, 2022
Wow, this game is dark AF, but very good. From the menu design the game already "warns" you where it's pointing... Oppressive atmosphere, dark scenes, and combined with excellent animations and very realistic expressions. Definitely a game with a very well achieved atmosphere. I discovered it yesterday, and I loved it.

It's a real shame to see the "abandoned" tag in the title.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Wow, this game is dark AF, but very good. From the menu design the game already "warns" you where it's pointing... Oppressive atmosphere, dark scenes, and combined with excellent animations and very realistic expressions. Definitely a game with a very well achieved atmosphere. I discovered it yesterday, and I loved it.

It's a real shame to see the "abandoned" tag in the title.
Very much a shame. One of the highest quality graphics and renders of any game on the site and had amazing potential. It has been missed.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes