Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh no! why did this game got abandoned? i already wandered why there are no updates coming. the game had a nice and interesting render style, a very hot looking female mc, great animations and some very kinky kinks. even tho i think the backstory of the fmc is a bit too sad/tragic and the overall atmosphere/life of the fmc is a bit too dark (i really hope no girl irl suffers like this!)

but still if you look past this and just as a game and dont pay much attention to the story, the fmc looks REALLY sexy, the animations are REALLY nice, and some rough sex is nice to see too! just hoped for a more different approach and more options and different male characters who she can have sex with but damn... maybe the creator comes back but with a different approach? or mabye at least will continue this (for me personally way too dark) story?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
oh no! why did this game got abandoned? i already wandered why there are no updates coming. the game had a nice and interesting render style, a very hot looking female mc, great animations and some very kinky kinks. even tho i think the backstory of the fmc is a bit too sad/tragic and the overall atmosphere/life of the fmc is a bit too dark (i really hope no girl irl suffers like this!)

but still if you look past this and just as a game and dont pay much attention to the story, the fmc looks REALLY sexy, the animations are REALLY nice, and some rough sex is nice to see too! just hoped for a more different approach and more options and different male characters who she can have sex with but damn... maybe the creator comes back but with a different approach? or mabye at least will continue this (for me personally way too dark) story?
As reported in Post no. 418, the last update was from 11/2022. And the last Patreon post from May this year. So at least the abandoning is no surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Abandoned? that is very much too bad, the characters where very good and the game really looked unique to all the others. Its a real loss and hope its not due to the death of the creator looking at his last posts but who knows these days. Welp, time to delete game folder and forget.

Reactions: lionback
Nov 29, 2022
Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a2.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 171mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Might be just me but mixdrop isn't working

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
F. This is a damn shame. I had such hopes for this game.

Looks like this was one of their last posts (2 more on May 29 require patreon payment to see.)
View attachment 3177233
It's not that I don't believe the dev regarding the dengue, since I don't have much knowledge of his past behaviors to come to my own opinion on if this is a bullshit lie or not. However, I googled dengue since I had no idea what it even is, and indeed, it's as he says.

The eye roll for me, is based on the part where he says it developed into the hemorrhagic form. According to the almighty research source that is Wikipedia, only small proportions of cases actually develop into this. So my reaction is based on ero-VN devs in general. They all seem to have the most absolute worst luck of any individual ever. Constantly always worst case scenario of any outcome facing them. It's almost meme worthy at this point.

Hope the dev comes back. Was a good game.

• Sad
Reactions: L7Bear

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
And I know it is about corruption, but it is not logical for a woman to become "wet" in such a hostile situation. Physically, it is not possible for us to turn adrenalin into dopamine in seconds. Furthermore, If a girl had already been as slutty as a succubus who can get pleasure in such an incident, then there would be no space for you to "corrupt" her anymore.
While I cannot tell you out of personal experience. I've heard it has happened as a defense mechanism. She gets wet and sometimes even pseudo orgasms. However rather than because she likes it, this happens as an automatic defense mechanism to protect her from worse injuries and trauma to her tenders.

Then again, there are people who will insist this is because she's a slut who actually craves being violently taken against her will by whomever and however many and manhandled like a despised cum-rag-doll.

• Haha
Reactions: Losersriot

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello there,
does anybody have the "latest" posts?

Even if I know, I will never see a next update I would love to see these animations and the latest renders.

Best regards

Don

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pollux

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Hello there,
does anybody have the "latest" posts?

Even if I know, I will never see a next update I would love to see these animations and the latest renders.

Best regards

Don
Indeed, rubbing some salt in the wound is always a good thing! :p

Reactions: Don Corleone

StickyMan96

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone knows games like this? I have no idea where to search. Took me forever to find this one as well..

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes