Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
If the dev used to be quite active on here and on Patreon then they go radio silent for months then it's clearly abandoned.
I mean I agree with the statement however not with the amount of time he's been silent for to say it's abandoned but that's just me but I'm a pretty patient and forgiving / understanding person

yinghuaxiaohan

Jan 13, 2023
Dessolos,帖子:11894718,会员:130609 said:
我仍然坚持并希望情况并非如此,虽然我对故事并没有太多了解,但因为它还处于早期阶段,所以这款游戏有一些我见过的更好的动画。
[/引用]
Agree

X256

Dec 27, 2022
3 months goes by fast depending on what you're focused on in life
The graphics were crazy, almost like real life so that's a major plus

• Sad
Reactions: Losersriot

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
His profile on here says last time he logged in was June 29th. He couldn't have the decency to tell us he wasn't going to continue with this? I don't mind him quitting on the game. I know these take up a lot of time and resources, but just give the supporters and fans some closure. That being said this was the best game ever, yet to come across animations like these.

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
His profile on here says last time he logged in was June 29th. He couldn't have the decency to tell us he wasn't going to continue with this? I don't mind him quitting on the game. I know these take up a lot of time and resources, but just give the supporters and fans some closure. That being said this was the best game ever, yet to come across animations like these.
Why would he announce that it's abandoned? It would cause him to lose the free money they are collecting..

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I really liked this game.

I see developer has not logged in since June

Last dev post is from May.

He talks about contracting Dengue.

The implications are... Unpleasant.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
O.K. It was tragedy.Another diamond missing here.
Let's go to 'silver lining' game.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What animation does he use for the his sig, I really want to use it for my characters.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes