Comics VN Talented 2D Artist for Hire - Let's Create Something Amazing Together

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Hello, I'm Cat, a highly skilled 2D artist with 5 years of experience in creating stunning artwork for various media, including games, comics, illustrations, and animations.

I specialize in character design, background art, concept art, and visual development. I have a keen eye for detail, and I'm dedicated to delivering high-quality artwork that meets the client's needs and exceeds their expectations.

Whether you're a game developer looking for concept art, a comic book publisher in need of a talented artist, or an individual looking for a custom illustration, I'm here to help you bring your vision to life.

My skills include:

• Strong proficiency in digital art tools
  • Excellent drawing and sketching abilities
  • Understanding colour theory and composition
  • Ability to work independently or as part of a team
  • Strong communication and time-management skills
I have worked with a diverse range of clients and projects, and I'm confident that I can help you with yours. I'm open to discussing your project's specific needs and requirements, and I'm willing to work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any inquiries or to request my portfolio. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon! View attachment 2587113

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I'm Cat, a highly skilled 2D artist with 5 years of experience in creating stunning artwork for various media, including games, comics, illustrations, and animations.

I specialize in character design, background art, concept art, and visual development. I have a keen eye for detail, and I'm dedicated to delivering high-quality artwork that meets the client's needs and exceeds their expectations.

Whether you're a game developer looking for concept art, a comic book publisher in need of a talented artist, or an individual looking for a custom illustration, I'm here to help you bring your vision to life.

My skills include:

• Strong proficiency in digital art tools
  • Excellent drawing and sketching abilities
  • Understanding colour theory and composition
  • Ability to work independently or as part of a team
  • Strong communication and time-management skills
I have worked with a diverse range of clients and projects, and I'm confident that I can help you with yours. I'm open to discussing your project's specific needs and requirements, and I'm willing to work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any inquiries or to request my portfolio. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon! View attachment 2587113
Hey mate, I am in need of someone with your skills for a comic story i want done, can you dm me :)

thanks