• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Tal3s of Debauchery Collection [2023-11-30] [Tal3s of Debauchery]

Apr 20, 2023
On subscribestar too it's a bit confusing
So it's 271 pages for A mother's shame and 265 pages for Forbidden fruits right?
btw i'm subscribed to 3.50 tier
265 Pages Forbidden Fruits and 268 pages for A Mothers Shame, for your Tier. For one tier higher you would be at 283 pages for A mothers shame. Yeah, I could write the pages now at each post on subscribestar and co.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Hey friend,
it really isn´t intentional its just that I need access to my desktop pc to be able to organize the whole uploading thing and managing my folders and thus can only do it when I´m at home.
I know, bro

Sorry, I want trying to demand anything, it was just my way of expressing my eagerness to read your amazing job!

I've said it before and I'll repeat myself:
You are the greatest comics erotica storyteller, well at least 3D. I can't remember of any writing as good as yours. The dialogues are interesting and they don't sound unrealistic like it's common in the genre.

My favorite is forbidden fruits, by far. Chapter 1 wasn't really that interesting but after that, it gets more and more exciting. And the pace is slow, but in a good way, like a well cooked food. It's better than spilling the beans quickly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tal3s of Debauchery
Apr 20, 2023
I know, bro

Sorry, I want trying to demand anything, it was just my way of expressing my eagerness to read your amazing job!

I've said it before and I'll repeat myself:
You are the greatest comics erotica storyteller, well at least 3D. I can't remember of any writing as good as yours. The dialogues are interesting and they don't sound unrealistic like it's common in the genre.

My favorite is forbidden fruits, by far. Chapter 1 wasn't really that interesting but after that, it gets more and more exciting. And the pace is slow, but in a good way, like a well cooked food. It's better than spilling the beans quickly.
Hey friend,
I also didn´t take as you being overly demanding, I just also wanted to clear up any possible missunderstandings, since I atleast try to be as "clockwork" as possible with my updates and am not "dangling a carrot" when there is such a delay.

Anyway, I´m really happy to hear that you think that way and enjoy my way of Storytelling :), especially with such a praise.

Apr 20, 2023
Hey man, so do you post 10 pages per week or 20 on SS?
I try to post 20 Pages a week. The last two weeks were just short of 20, since one week I was for a couple of days in the hospital and hence couldn´t get more work done and last week were 17 pages since the chapter four of Forbidden Fruits was ending and there were simply no more pages left. This week for AMS will be 20 again.