---------------------------
Error
C:\Users\.......\incest patch.rar
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
OK

When I try with 7zip it tells me it's an unsupported command. Truth be told, I'm running on an older laptop, but it is still WIndows x86, so it might be something on here, that I can't figure it out. When the last version was uploaded and I was on my newer laptop, I did not have any problems with the patch.

Thank you for your help. The landlady thing is killing me.
lol you need to unrar the patch
Now about the zip error, download the latest winrar version, that will make it work

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Tex112

7zip doesn't like anything that has been packaged up by winrar. When you can't open something with 7zip and it throws out an error it was because winrar was used to package the file so you just switch to winrar to open those ones instead.

Reactions: Tex112

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Does the incest patch need to be updated because when I tried it with this update the player sometimes refences the mom as landlady and in some of the mom scenes the player(as in us the player) kept saying the words "my son" I don't know if he was trying to say mom or not.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Does the incest patch need to be updated because when I tried it with this update the player sometimes refences the mom as landlady and in some of the mom scenes the player(as in us the player) kept saying the words "my son" I don't know if he was trying to say mom or not.
probably errors in the writing

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
First date with Vera: For those who like more slow paced, meaningful relationships, the first date with Vera is available, so long you didn’t corrupt her in the past. This scene doesn’t has sex, and it may take you more time to actually get in her pants following this path, but it should pay off!
How do you even corrupt Vera in the first place?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
happened to me aswell... the update names command in the computer (at home) fixed it though
How do you even corrupt Vera in the first place?
before takeing over the PPF talk to emma and research the potions for men... than call emma once a day and choose "Corrupt Luka"

Reactions: Synaxis and 1Teddy1
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes