docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone have a recommended deck/strat for the second dungeon? Every time I try I can only get the vampire down to half health before the stacking bleed takes me down.

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
tmttdfinal.png

what i used for the final floors. stacks poison and burn through counters/follow-ups and stones. and then build up armor. heal as necessary. item bag for utility and to reduce resting/discarding if necessary. with the appropriate treasures you'll just naturally stack damage and if you get lucky with the stones, you build up armor easily and won't have to discard too often (sometimes i would rest on purpose to get the discard buff).

Reactions: Ruhrok

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, now that I've finally gotten around to playing this game, I find myself both impressed and disappointed.

I'm impressed because the art quality really is top notch and the animations are really good. Props to the devs for this stuff, it really hits all the right spots.

I'm disappointed because for all that a bunch of people in this thread commented that this is supposed to be hard and/or complicated... it's actually really stupidly simple for a card-game. Compared to say.... Last Evil, it's really simple and not hard at all to master. I wasn't even trying super hard and I never failed one of the rape-inducing boss battles unless I did it on purpose. Even the final battle at the True Ending wasn't particularly difficult as by that time, the trends for DoT stacking and Armor stacking were painfully obvious, to the point where I basically let Mona kill herself on Una's 700+ Armor, 8 retaliation and poison swords on every retaliation. It was very, VERY dumb...

Though, I'll give them points for the whole 'UI starts falling apart' bit. Pretty cool. Didn't see it coming.

On a different note, it's funny how no one mentioned that basically, the MC gets raped as much as Una is. I only count the mimic event as molestation as no penetration of any kind occurs in that one. Also, I now admit that there is, technically, NTR in this game... in the sense that the bad-ending has Mona steal the MC from Una... At the same time, it's implied that Mona IS Una, or at least, a version of Una, so it may not matter much.

In any case, it's kind of sad how most of the cards and runes are pretty much legitimately useless compared to just spamming MOAR dots at the enemy... though the runes do let you make stuff work somewhat. Usually by adding DoTs where there are now.

And if I have one real complaint, it's the fact that you have to replay a bunch of stuff to get all the scenes. Going straight for any of the endings is kind of not worth it with that in mind, because then going back all the way to the tentacle to get the rape scene is kind eh.

Can't be assed to unlock all the cards/artifacts though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: notajetfighter

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
If the game is still in development I would love to see some animated sex scenes with all the 5 succubi, There is one with the (main?) succubus girl, but its not animated unfortunately. I would love to see some action with them as well. As well as a tiityfuck scene with Una. Is there any threads to track the development of the game?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Great first impression from the protagonist. He doesn't know his laptop has a battery.
Typical Isekai Protagonist level of intelligence... though in this case, I'm pretty sure it's more the dev's fault for being lazy with their assets....

Akai Mikazuki

Jul 19, 2020
What does Utmost Rune do? I thought it would be spent in lieu of discarding the card it's equipped with, but that doesn't seem to be the case

Furausu

Apr 22, 2021
if anyone wants easiest the way to clear the last dungeon.

here's my build, Replicant + Rest Combo Clears Mob, Bosses, whatever you want, just replicant + rest until you win. i dont even have any armor stacking. just burn your enemies,

1701271854702.png

Reactions: Ruhrok
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes