Furausu

Apr 22, 2021
What does Utmost Rune do? I thought it would be spent in lieu of discarding the card it's equipped with, but that doesn't seem to be the case
it just makes the card that you discard to be used once you discard it.

e.g if you put the rune on a Tiger Card, When you discard the Tiger Card, It Will activate the Card at the start of a turn.

Reactions: Akai Mikazuki

Pntuan

Apr 19, 2022
FINALLY !!
The wedding scene is truly remarkable. Similar to Azurlane Oath System... But in Gallery, they only shown picture. NO I WANT TO PUT HER RING AGAIN !!

Here's our chance
I managed to store multiple back up Savefile before we meet Mona the 1st time.
It help revert to crucial saves point, like during put her Wedding Ring.
Or witness wonderful pre-battle dialogue or voiceline of those hotties Succubus.

The reason why it's useful is it: the game consider some dialogue as one-time only event, therefore once you had witness it, they will skip it on your next encounter.
Here is all the save i managed to backed up:
image_2024-04-18_203353599.png

I would upload the most necessary backup on here, if you need any specific, please tell.

How to Back up?
Go to folder:
- disk C
- User
- [your PC name]
- Appdata (may be hidden, enable hidden by setting or google it)
- LocalLow
- FuusenHanabi
- Take Me To The Dungeon!!
- Save

or Open app "Run" or press Ctrl+R
Enter this: %appdata%
then follow open the folder path
- LocalLow
- FuusenHanabi
- Take Me To The Dungeon!!
- Save

In that "Save" folder, there is 3 file
Replace that 3 file with 3 file had same name like in Back up Save.
(remember to back Up your own Save file by putting it in RAR/ZIP or move it else where)

BTW my deck is solely on Poison/FollowUpATK => Shield 1713448710154.png

Don't underestimate its power
1713448858722.png

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question I don't understand why my cards drop in power after rest/end turn, force to discard to get new cards from the deck.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question who ever make the chest monster you need to jump of a 50 to a 100 floors building for your bull shit idea of using different color elemental in order to kill a single monster, the worst is that you put the deck limit to 8, not expect us to waste every another cards from the deck and have nothing to use for the next enemy.

Lanytai2010

Formerly 'Lanytai'
Jul 31, 2017
Question who ever make the chest monster you need to jump of a 50 to a 100 floors building for your bull shit idea of using different color elemental in order to kill a single monster, the worst is that you put the deck limit to 8, not expect us to waste every another cards from the deck and have nothing to use for the next enemy.
The challenge of the game is to manage resources and try to finish as many fights as possible without needing to discard.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
The challenge of the game is to manage resources and try to finish as many fights as possible without needing to discard.
What you mean? you always discard one card at the end of turn or in rest in order to get more cards from the deck or recycle reuse card back to the hand, yes after finally killing the chest monster I'm good now, know what to do. But I'm currently stuck with the vampire queen, she instant me after I run out of cards in my hand because of the discard, no way to recover from bleeding stats. If the dev wouldn't limit the deck to eight I would be complaining.

Lanytai2010

Formerly 'Lanytai'
Jul 31, 2017
What you mean? you always discard one card at the end of turn or in rest in order to get more cards from the deck or recycle reuse card back to the hand, yes after finally killing the chest monster I'm good now, know what to do. But I'm currently stuck with the vampire queen, she instant me after I run out of cards in my hand because of the discard, no way to recover from bleeding stats. If the dev wouldn't limit the deck to eight I would be complaining.
Yes, you are supposed to be able to beat encounters with a single hand (heh) most of the time, and stack bonuses when you can't. Took me quite a while to get used to it as well. The trick is that discard bonuses don't go away in rest places, so you need to stack them before getting to the boss, hopefully with a full hand also. Discards during bosses are unavoidable, but you will be stacking even more bonuses on the process, and there are runes that give you a chance to keep the card in hand when resting. My advice for that part of the game is focus on passive damage like burn, it can carry you pretty far.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I just finished this one. It feels like there should be more story, like something's going on with the main demon lady but nothing really gets explained. Still entertaining though. Went through most of the game with a bleed build, not sure if I wanna try others.

Mar 31, 2020
Poison + Debuff Transfer + Heal build = Outlasts all the enemies.
I'm new to the card mechanics so it felt really weird to lose the skill I just used ROFL.
Also, since I won most fights, I didn't unlock 100% of the gallery. You actually have to lose on some levels.

Mar 31, 2020
I somewhat disagree, I always disgard poison and counter to get the passive, I usually max it out too. Bleed, poison, counter, and bonus damage on unarmored. Then I just watch everyone die as they get countered. Anyway, that's just how i play.

Technique is to disgard all the cards that has passives before an elite, rest, or spa.
That way, you get the passives + the cards back.
I could stack 36 poison just from a simple counter.

Lanytai2010

Formerly 'Lanytai'
Jul 31, 2017
Technique is to disgard all the cards that has passives before an elite, rest, or spa.
Imo just before the rests and spas are the only truly safe places to do so. Otherwise I run out of cards to play no matter how much passive damage I'm dealing.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes