VN Ren'Py Tainted Aquamarine [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, there's no progress update since November of last year, and as far as we know, there's been no development on the game since January according to Zet himself. We also know that he's still around and checking the forums, but it appears that he's ignoring this and certain other threads.

I'm going to assume that he's in a good place in his personal life, and stuck with the job he found a while back and that his relationship with his childhood sweetheart has only continued to blossom. I'm happy for the guy, no lie. But, I suppose this just means that the game is effectively dead.

The game had an interesting premise and it was fun when we were all talking about its potential last year so thanks for that. Wish Zet and everyone here the best. I'm going to unwatch and bow-out of this thread for now, but if there's any actual news, then someone please give me a heads-up on it. If (or when) that ever happens, until then y'all take care. Cheers!

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
well to bad this game development didnt continue, this game maybe has a good potential since the UI looks like Persona series so much

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote