SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
zizd018_jacket.jpg

Overview:

Japan in the near future -- throngs of evil spirits and monsters run rampant. Though humans and demons once had a pact of non-interference in the other's dealings, a rise in human degeneracy created a rift between the two. Criminals and companies began to utilize demonic powers for their own gain, and the world fell into chaos.

However, those who tread the path of righteousness were not helpless. The government created a special unit of ninjas who oppose the demons with their own bodies. People called them "Taimanin"...

There's an abandoned island in Tokyo Bay called "Tokyo Kingdom". Asagi has tracked the demons' allies to the island, but it was all a trap by the hateful Oboro. Now Asagi, Sakura, and Murasaki have been caught, and are at the sexual mercy of monsters...​

Updated: 2023-07-22
Artist: ZIZ -
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese ENG Subs
Resolution: 1920x1080
Files: 1
Length: 18m
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - -

pic_01.jpg pic_04.jpg pic_07.jpg pic_10.jpg pic_18.jpg pic_19.jpg pic_24.jpg pic_29.jpg

Last edited:

An_Xtreme_Thirst

Feb 25, 2023
Ah yes; Taimanin Asagi 3 But This Time With Orcs

Thanks for uploading tho, a fine addiiton to my collection (on the grounds that there are Ninja Tiddies)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Is a sequel coming for this anime ? It has a frustrating cliffhanger...
gonna say thats a big no, considering TA 3 came out almost 7 yrs ago. by cliffhanger did you mean will pink ninja (asuka?) at the end save the day? i guess not :ROFLMAO:. ZIZ barely produces any animations anymore there's just no money it, the original TA was the last time it looked good. Anyway these are based on the visual novel games arent they? or maybe theres light novel adaptions that are better, animations always cutout a bunch of story.

maybe someone could tell me the order of this series? it has lots of episodes
Taimanin Asagi episodes 1-4 then TA 2 and TA 3 which both had 2 episodes each. Niku Ningyou is a spinoff of TA 3, a pointless one mind you. It's not that complicated unless your getting confused with the Taimanin Yukikaze series which is.. same universe but different characters.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone have a another H or game with plot like taimanin asagi?
if you mean like demon vs ninja stuff?? isnt rly anything else like it, if you want H with similar "action" then just check their other works, kangoku senkan and i guess even makai kishi ingrid (quality drops a bit with this one imo)

azidny

May 27, 2020
if you mean like demon vs ninja stuff?? isnt rly anything else like it, if you want H with similar "action" then just check their other works, kangoku senkan and i guess even makai kishi ingrid (quality drops a bit with this one imo)
I've watched that. do you have another?