mojeohvchcemiodu

Aug 6, 2023
Most of the lilith games for me have rectangles instead of text (▯▯▯▯▯ basically this). Any tips to solve this?
More information. Since I daily linux I used lutris to run Lilith games. Add the .exe as a game and choose japanse localization in the lutris config so the game would run, but the text doesnt work.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
How do I unlock the remaining scenes? I've already done the pregnancy, mindbreak, and true end. I made sure to keep separate saves for all the choices and I've already chosen all of them. This is the 1st game, Taimanin Asagi.
Taimanin.PNG Taimanin 2.PNG

Mataku

May 30, 2017
How do I unlock the remaining scenes? I've already done the pregnancy, mindbreak, and true end. I made sure to keep separate saves for all the choices and I've already chosen all of them. This is the 1st game, Taimanin Asagi.
View attachment 3015655 View attachment 3015656

If I remember correctly, when you see an animated scene it only unlocks it in the Anime Mode tab.
You need to turn animated scenes off and then view the scenes again to unlock them in the CG Mode and Scene Mode tab.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
If I remember correctly, when you see an animated scene it only unlocks it in the Anime Mode tab.
You need to turn animated scenes off and then view the scenes again to unlock them in the CG Mode and Scene Mode tab.
Thank you

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Anyone have tried Taimanin Asagi 1 the recently release steam version one? I see the review got a good translation.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes