• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Tails of Azeroth XXXmas 18 [Auril]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
And what to do in courtyard with dogs? I know there is "use button" in front of fountain but it doesnt do anything and second door doesnt work too.. So can somebody give me some advice?

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
And what to do in courtyard with dogs? I know there is "use button" in front of fountain but it doesnt do anything and second door doesnt work too.. So can somebody give me some advice?
Press inventory button,there will be dogs whistle then press use on the second table

The inventory button is I i guess

Reactions: aktzv

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Ok, I found it myself.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
really amazing as a wow fan. But did they all need balloon tits? the ne's tits in the first preview image are the perfect size not to mention accurate to the models in game. I hate that they went all double fs with this.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I download xxxmas 2 from a mega link but when i click to run game it give me a black screen and after 2 sec will crash and give me a Unreal engine crash reporter.
what do i do?
game file is corrupted or something else?
if anybody have file links please send.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Try this link to download
But if it does not work try deleting the folder in appdata related to the Unreal Engine or Whorecraft , I don't Know the exact folder

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Try this link to download
But if it does not work try deleting the folder in appdata related to the Unreal Engine or Whorecraft , I don't Know the exact folder
Its exactly the same dropbox link that i download game from it but only xxxmas 2 give me this crash error.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I found the 2 Worgs and a Elfgirl. must press USE, USE is E.
I press E and nothing happend, it is a bug?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The game with the goblin.

How i can save this game?
i can load but not save.

how can i run?

When i unlock the archivment pain in the ass freischalte freeze the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you can download it yourself... but fine, i contact mod :p

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote