Collection Pinup TaigerArts collection [2023-10-12] [Taigerタイガ]

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
TaigerArts is a 2D artist who makes pinups of characters from video games and animes, such as: Zelda, Pokemon, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball, Mario Bros, ScoobyDoo, etc. She focuses on MASSIVE TITS and ASSES.​

Updated: 2023-10-12
Artist: TaigerArts - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: various, up to 4K
Pages: 235 pictures, 3 short animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Download:
Collection to 2023-09-20: - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Are you a member or just reposting someone else's collection? If the former, could you give the name of Taiger's discord and consider using the discord importer on Kemono? There might even be an updated import over there, but lots of artists give their discord a name that doesn't match the name of the artist or their Patreon, so it's difficult to check. Again, sharing discord would be useless if possible, it's tied to Patreon subs, but tossing the discord's name in the sticky would be useful for doublechecking on Kemono.

Reactions: Shooboi

JakeNSFW

Jul 12, 2019
Are you a member or just reposting someone else's collection? If the former, could you give the name of Taiger's discord and consider using the discord importer on Kemono? There might even be an updated import over there, but lots of artists give their discord a name that doesn't match the name of the artist or their Patreon, so it's difficult to check. Again, sharing discord would be useless if possible, it's tied to Patreon subs, but tossing the discord's name in the sticky would be useful for doublechecking on Kemono.
The discord is "The chum docks" but unfortunately I haven't subscribed to her since. This archive is something I had during September as well as back then when I used to subscribed to her

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
The discord is "The chum docks" but unfortunately I haven't subscribed to her since. This archive is something I had during September as well as back then when I used to subscribed to her
Thanks. Unfortunately, it's not updated on kemono, but now we know.

Reactions: Shooboi