Tags search and tags combos

PowerMike

Feb 10, 2018
I want to share with you some ideas I have to make the search for games easier.
Someone who wants to search for ren'py games that are completed has two choices right now.
Search for "completed" games and look at tags which of these games are "ren'py" and vice versa. If you lucky enough, you gonna find 1 or 2 games per pages that fit these
If you are lucky you will find 1 or 2 games pet page to meet these requirements.
For someone with a fast internet connection, this is not a problem. For someone who has a slow internet, however, this can make the search more difficult.
A solution to this could be if we were given the ability to search for games with more than one tag at a time. For example, if someone wanted to find completed ren'py games, they could simply click the "completed" tag and combine it with the "ren'py" tag.
This feature would not only help those who have slow internet, but generally those users who are looking for specific games.
My second idea is similar to the first. There are hundreds of games right now, many of which are hidden treasures.
Someone might want to play games with very specific content, for example games that have "blowjob" + "sister" or "brother" + "male or female protagonist" + "specific sex positions" etc.
If we could search through the genre of games, and a combination of these tags, the search would reveal to us games that are hidden treasures.
I would like to hear your own opinions, I imagine I'm not the only one who has thought of it.

Sorry for my English.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I want to share with you some ideas I have to make the search for games easier.
Someone who wants to search for ren'py games that are completed has two choices right now.
Search for "completed" games and look at tags which of these games are "ren'py" and vice versa. If you lucky enough, you gonna find 1 or 2 games per pages that fit these
If you are lucky you will find 1 or 2 games pet page to meet these requirements.
For someone with a fast internet connection, this is not a problem. For someone who has a slow internet, however, this can make the search more difficult.
A solution to this could be if we were given the ability to search for games with more than one tag at a time. For example, if someone wanted to find completed ren'py games, they could simply click the "completed" tag and combine it with the "ren'py" tag.
This feature would not only help those who have slow internet, but generally those users who are looking for specific games.
My second idea is similar to the first. There are hundreds of games right now, many of which are hidden treasures.
Someone might want to play games with very specific content, for example games that have "blowjob" + "sister" or "brother" + "male or female protagonist" + "specific sex positions" etc.
If we could search through the genre of games, and a combination of these tags, the search would reveal to us games that are hidden treasures.
I would like to hear your own opinions, I imagine I'm not the only one who has thought of it.

Sorry for my English.
Unfortunately, only one prefix (Completed, Ren'Py, VN, etc) can be filtered at a time.
You can already search for multiple tags using the page. Separate the tags with a comma. Can't exclude tags, tho.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
Unfortunately, only one prefix (Completed, Ren'Py, VN, etc) can be filtered at a time.
You can already search for multiple tags using the page. Separate the tags with a comma. Can't exclude tags, tho.
Thank you for telling.

Unless "mass usage" would put undue strain on server or some such, this should totally be documented on that search page.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
i have a speed internet and i will be happy to search for two tags at the same time

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I've had almost exclusively bad experience with tag search. The lesbian tag is slapped on games far too leniently, most of which have only one or two lesbian scenes, which are not the main focus of the game and in the worst cases just to start-up of an MFF threesome. Searching female protagonist + lesbian does yield slightly better results, but is far from satisfiing.

The only thing tag search is actually reliable on, is incest.

Reactions: Furyous D

krill

Jun 30, 2017
i can't sear "Completed". It says the tag does not exist?

Reactions: EldritchSylvie

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thank you, I go through so many hoops trying to find a game that has the tag I want, and go through it that way. This is so much easier.

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i can't sear "Completed". It says the tag does not exist?
the completed tag and tags for stuff like Ren'py and RPG's are in a different location that's why, i really wish they would just put at least completed with the tag search because its tedious af to search for a tag only to find a bunch that aren't completed and searching under the completed tag doesn't allow for specific tag searching

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
"Gender-swap" and "mini-games" are some tags I would like to see added to the search filter.
Right now the "transformation" tag covers games that features gender-swapping, but I think that tag is too broad.
I would also like to know if a game I'm interested in has "mini-games" before I download, especially of the keyboard button mashing and destroy your mouse by clicking as fast as you can variety.

Also it would be GREAT if we can select tags to EXCLUDE from searches. I'm getting so fucking tired of looking at an interesting game and seeing "incest", "futa/trans", "monster girl", and/or "tentacles" in the tags list.

Searching filtering should not only be about looking for the content/fetishes that we WANT, but being able to filter out the content/fetishes that we DON'T WANT.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Gender-swap" and "mini-games" are some tags I would like to see added to the search filter.
Right now the "transformation" tag covers games that features gender-swapping, but I think that tag is too broad.
I would also like to know if a game I'm interested in has "mini-games" before I download, especially of the keyboard button mashing and destroy your mouse by clicking as fast as you can variety.

Also it would be GREAT if we can select tags to EXCLUDE from searches. I'm getting so fucking tired of looking at an interesting game and seeing "incest", "futa/trans", "monster girl", and/or "tentacles" in the tags list.

Searching filtering should not only be about looking for the content/fetishes that we WANT, but being able to filter out the content/fetishes that we DON'T WANT.
You actually CAN exclude certain tags.
Click on the search bar at top right of screen.
Click on "advanced."
Scroll down to where it says "without tags" and type in the tags you want to filter out of the search.

I agree 100% on the need for a gender-swap tag, though. I've been saying that for a while now and it gets old having to search through hundreds of types of transformations to find gender-swap. And protagonist tags don't help, cause M2F games can be tagged with "male protag", or "female protag" or both, cause that's a grey area. lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
after tag search you should be able to sort the results with most views, best reviews, etc.... now you get 50 pages and for some reason you get the absolute trash games on the first pages, like 1/5 or 0 votes