• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone!

We are still continuing preparations for the Steam release and are currently in the process of reworking the older scenes.

On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!

Please share your thoughts about what else, (or who else) you would you like to see!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: "reworking older scenes" Hopefully they work on the gym scene with Mary and Darnell.

View attachment 3587938
Definitely loving the Danny content! More please!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: succhiale

Maxkov80

Mar 13, 2021
Hello everyone!

We are still continuing preparations for the Steam release and are currently in the process of reworking the older scenes.

On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!

Please share your thoughts about what else, (or who else) you would you like to see!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: "reworking older scenes" Hopefully they work on the gym scene with Mary and Darnell.

View attachment 3587938
Yes, I love Danny - femboy)

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
For Android user, if you want to install both version, you can use APK Editor and change the package name in the COMMON EDIT so it doesn't overlaps and ask you to update when installing.

There also black screen bug from Unity Animation for old Android, in my case an Android 8 have the bug, while android 13 doesn't. So it is not that developer give you black screen because they haven't draw the scene, but your android is too old.

Also
Season 1-4 are using mono version of unity.
Season 5 are using IL2CPP which noticably have faster response times.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
people it is still worth playing I had played I think until season 3 but years ago and I just saw that separated the game in 2 is necessary the previous partidad of the games or does not apply ?

Feb 1, 2022
Don't know what you are talking about - there's a lot of people who are calling out Uberpie for his caving to certain interests and not continuing the netorare route any time soon. Even some of us who don't actually care about netorare are calling him out for it.

The only people who are agreeing with Uberpie not following up are a small segment of the people who don't like netorare and who never wanted any of it in there in the first place, not even as an optional route.
So basically you said, a person or we who are a small part of who you say we are, cannot have an opinion of not wanting to be betrayed in a game, whether because of the feeling it gives or because of some trauma that happened to the person in real life, is it completely meaningless? In all games, regardless of genre, I try to model myself on the protagonist or at least do my best,
imagine that I am the one there at that moment, to at least have a little immersion and escape from reality, even if for a short time. And you tell me that besides me or us spending 12 hours working miserably every day, for a measly amount of money, do we have to put up with being betrayed in a game where we are trying to escape reality??? The symptoms of depression are not so easy to treat, understand it Imao.
If I misunderstood or acted impulsively, I apologize. I may not have much knowledge of the subject, and I don't know what your tastes are, but from what you said, you didn't give a good understanding.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sryax

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I think the vast majority of people do not like netorare.

I think the people who like netorare are a small segment.
What was meant here was a bit different: there is a certain segment of those who don't like netorare, and are strongly opposed to netorare updates in any form. It was this part that was meant, not the fact that there are few of them. I think those who just don't like netorare are more than half, but those who vehemently hate netorare updates are a couple percent.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So basically you said, a person or we who are a small part of who you say we are, cannot have an opinion of not wanting to be betrayed in a game, whether because of the feeling it gives or because of some trauma that happened to the person in real life, is it completely meaningless? In all games, regardless of genre, I try to model myself on the protagonist or at least do my best,
imagine that I am the one there at that moment, to at least have a little immersion and escape from reality, even if for a short time. And you tell me that besides me or us spending 12 hours working miserably every day, for a measly amount of money, do we have to put up with being betrayed in a game where we are trying to escape reality??? The symptoms of depression are not so easy to treat, understand it Imao.
If I misunderstood or acted impulsively, I apologize. I may not have much knowledge of the subject, and I don't know what your tastes are, but from what you said, you didn't give a good understanding.
Yes, you misunderstood or acted impulsively. I chose my words quite specifically to get my point across.
  • I don't care at all about netorare, just up front. It's not my thing, but I am not vehemently against it. "Even some of us who don't actually care about netorare are calling him out for it."
  • The developer has always intended to have netorare and similar content since the beginning of development
  • The netorare in this game is 100% optional and can be avoided in game (caveat: if you use the save/cheat codes - the CG gallery thumbnails for the scenes are shown)
  • And yet, of the group of people who do not like netorare, there has always been a small minority of them who have been very vocal and abrasive about any netorare content to be included in the game - optional or not. "a small segment of the people who don't like netorare and who never wanted any of it in there in the first place, not even as an optional route."
A person can choose whether to play a game or not. That is within their wheelhouse.
  • If there is that level of hatred or trauma regarding such content, it would not make sense to even bother getting near games that have the netorare tag (optional or not). Unless, a person likes that kind of pain (even if they protest that they do not).
  • Not every game is made to be played by everyone. 90% of the games on this site (16,000 of them) on this site do not have that tag. A person has so many options, why the fuck bother with the 10% that could trigger a reaction?
Anyway, of course you can have an opinion.

But know that since day one of the development of Uberpie's game, 1 route of his game is supposed to have netorare content, and 1 route of his game is supposed to (eventually) have sharing/netorase content. Both of those routes (NTR and Friendship) have always been intended to be optional and additional to the Main route.

Basically, from what I am gathering, you thought I said if you don't like it then you can fuck off. That is not what I said. The person I was responding to was making the claim that Uberpie fans were defending him for not continuing work on the netorare route after 1 release that had content for that route in the 6+ years of development. The route which Uberpie has always wanted in his game. BTW, that one update was the highest bump in subscribers/$$$ (both in percentage and total number/amount) for any of Uberpie's releases for this game.

I told him that, No, there are a lot of people pushing back on Uberpie for not continuing to develop that route - the route he has always wanted. I followed up that the only people who were vocal in pushing him away from developing that content was a small group of people.

If there is something I am missing from your response - please speak to what you meant.
I think the vast majority of people do not like netorare.

I think the people who like netorare are a small segment.
You also misunderstood or acted impulsively.

I didn't say people who do not like netorare is a small segment.

I said there is a small segment OF the people who do not like netorare. Here's a visual of what I meant:
1714861473356.png
I hope this helps.

Feb 1, 2022
Yes, you misunderstood or acted impulsively. I chose my words quite specifically to get my point across.
  • I don't care at all about netorare, just up front. It's not my thing, but I am not vehemently against it. "Even some of us who don't actually care about netorare are calling him out for it."
  • The developer has always intended to have netorare and similar content since the beginning of development
  • The netorare in this game is 100% optional and can be avoided in game (caveat: if you use the save/cheat codes - the CG gallery thumbnails for the scenes are shown)
  • And yet, of the group of people who do not like netorare, there has always been a small minority of them who have been very vocal and abrasive about any netorare content to be included in the game - optional or not. "a small segment of the people who don't like netorare and who never wanted any of it in there in the first place, not even as an optional route."
A person can choose whether to play a game or not. That is within their wheelhouse.
  • If there is that level of hatred or trauma regarding such content, it would not make sense to even bother getting near games that have the netorare tag (optional or not). Unless, a person likes that kind of pain (even if they protest that they do not).
  • Not every game is made to be played by everyone. 90% of the games on this site (16,000 of them) on this site do not have that tag. A person has so many options, why the fuck bother with the 10% that could trigger a reaction?
Anyway, of course you can have an opinion.

But know that since day one of the development of Uberpie's game, 1 route of his game is supposed to have netorare content, and 1 route of his game is supposed to (eventually) have sharing/netorase content. Both of those routes (NTR and Friendship) have always been intended to be optional and additional to the Main route.

Basically, from what I am gathering, you thought I said if you don't like it then you can fuck off. That is not what I said. The person I was responding to was making the claim that Uberpie fans were defending him for not continuing work on the netorare route after 1 release that had content for that route in the 6+ years of development. The route which Uberpie has always wanted in his game. BTW, that one update was the highest bump in subscribers/$$$ (both in percentage and total number/amount) for any of Uberpie's releases for this game.

I told him that, No, there are a lot of people pushing back on Uberpie for not continuing to develop that route - the route he has always wanted. I followed up that the only people who were vocal in pushing him away from developing that content was a small group of people.

If there is something I am missing from your response - please speak to what you meant.
You also misunderstood or acted impulsively.

I didn't say people who do not like netorare is a small segment.

I said there is a small segment OF the people who do not like netorare. Here's a visual of what I meant:
View attachment 3603320
I hope this helps.
So here it is, my humble apology, I acted without thinking, I kind of always see the wrong point of view of the context and I just complicated things. my sincere apologies. Also, sorry for the bad English, I'm Portuguese.

Reactions: Count Morado

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
May I ask how can I use this? cause I can't find anywhere to put the extract file
Somewhere in the game folder, there should be a Assembly-CSharp.dll (the file in my post is a zip file containing the dll file).
After exchanging them, you should be able to use "lol" as password.

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
I like that this game has so many fetishes.

I am not a fan nor a hater of NTR. I don't think the problem is Ntr. The problem i think is the slow updates. If magically there were released medium size updates every month ,NTR and Main then maybe people would make less "noise".

I will not judge the developer delays but he should accept the critisicm because they pay him for a product.

I hope the project someday will complete with more good contest. I am curious for the future of NTR path because it has hardcore staff from the start. I don't care to see protagonist feelings, i don't want to pity him, i care to see sluts corruption to the max with more extreme actions.

Feb 1, 2022
I like that this game has so many fetishes.

I am not a fan nor a hater of NTR. I don't think the problem is Ntr. The problem i think is the slow updates. If magically there were released medium size updates every month ,NTR and Main then maybe people would make less "noise".

I will not judge the developer delays but he should accept the critisicm because they pay him for a product.

I hope the project someday will complete with more good contest. I am curious for the future of NTR path because it has hardcore staff from the start. I don't care to see protagonist feelings, i don't want to pity him, i care to see sluts corruption to the max with more extreme actions.
Everyone has their own tastes and points of view, if that's what you want and like, go ahead,
I just try to be a little immersive in games, separate myself from real life a little.

Reactions: antzicms
3.50 star(s) 343 Votes