Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it my imagination or is there a big difference between one hand and the other? One looks longer than the other
Or am I getting paranoid about the use of AI?
Thanks for sharing the post :)
You're getting paranoid. While that is an AI altered image - the original is not that much different.
ezgif-4-ac1eab01d1.gif
2 toilet paper, where can i find this, im too tired of using leaf
In a lot of bathrooms? Like the ones at my workplace - that way in case one roll is used up in a shift, there's another available until the janitorial staff comes in the following morning.
I tried to indicate in my post that certainly - now AI artes are not perfect. But I also pointed out that in general, if you omit these moments (hands and faces), although they certainly should not be omitted, but finalized
Except it is those errors - those 'moments' - that you mention which throw the player out of the moment in the game because Uberpie is not doing enough 'finalizing' to clean up when the AI screws up. Whether it is poorly drawn hands, off-model character features in face or body type (such as a soft, voluptuous woman somehow gaining defined abs - or three anuses - or a femboy all of a sudden having a body of a sleek weightlifter), poor depth and definition of perception, etc - Uberpie is simply letting a lot of the issues by.
If even after that you say the old art is better - well, that's your opinion, but I fundamentally disagree with it.
1713896690107.png 1713896662908.png
Ass 1 <----> Ass 2

Outside of the extra crease in Sara's as that Uberpie should have taken 15 seconds to clean up in photoshop, but he chose not to... Actually, yes, when looking at the two sets of images you decided to share - I do prefer the first version compared to the second in each. It is a matter of opinion, yes.

While many do have kneejerk reactions (AI BAD/AI GOOD) - I have always contended that proper use of AI is fine, if the artist is actually doing what they should be doing and making sure their art is of acceptable quality and that they take the time to revise/edit for continuity and on-model character work. However, even when Uberpie was drawing more by hand, he always had problems staying on-model.

The problem is not the AI, but the mindset and work ethic of the person using it.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Except it is those errors - those 'moments' - that you mention which throw the player out of the moment in the game because Uberpie is not doing enough 'finalizing' to clean up when the AI screws up. Whether it is poorly drawn hands, off-model character features in face or body type (such as a soft, voluptuous woman somehow gaining defined abs - or three anuses - or a femboy all of a sudden having a body of a sleek weightlifter), poor depth and definition of perception, etc - Uberpie is simply letting a lot of the issues by.

View attachment 3568309 View attachment 3568307
Ass 1 <----> Ass 2

Outside of the extra crease in Sara's as that Uberpie should have taken 15 seconds to clean up in photoshop, but he chose not to... Actually, yes, when looking at the two sets of images you decided to share - I do prefer the first version compared to the second in each. It is a matter of opinion, yes.

While many do have kneejerk reactions (AI BAD/AI GOOD) - I have always contended that proper use of AI is fine, if the artist is actually doing what they should be doing and making sure their art is of acceptable quality and that they take the time to revise/edit for continuity and on-model character work. However, even when Uberpie was drawing more by hand, he always had problems staying on-model.

The problem is not the AI, but the mindset and work ethic of the person using it.
Count Morado gave away the base as always. I couldn't agree more. But I think one thing you can definitely agree on is that the backdrops are much cooler in 1.07.3:D

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It's not surprising he's being lazy by using AI now. He was always been lazy since the beginning, not animating every sex scene and only animating a very few now, and those PowerPoint slide shows do not count as 'animations'

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
It's not surprising he's being lazy by using AI now. He was always been lazy since the beginning, not animating every sex scene and only animating a very few now, and those PowerPoint slide shows do not count as 'animations'
Well about the current animations I agree, they're just slowing down, and before the animations weren't done because there was no animator. I don't know all the nuances, I think animations appeared since 0.85

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Well about the current animations I agree, they're just slowing down, and before the animations weren't done because there was no animator. I don't know all the nuances, I think animations appeared since 0.85
Well then my post doesn't apply to UberPie then, but to the actual animator lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well then my post doesn't apply to UberPie then, but to the actual animator lol
The "animator" is Uberpie. Here's the team (credit screengrab from v1.07.3):
1713902743882.png
Though "One" is missing from this list for coding. However, looking at previous versions "One" was also left off (from v0.68.2):
1713902968910.png

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
The "animator" is Uberpie. Here's the team (credit screengrab from v1.07.3):
View attachment 3568581
Though "One" is missing from this list for coding. However, looking at previous versions "One" was also left off (from v0.68.2):
View attachment 3568590
Uber wrote in Discord when Patreon got banned that they got an animator. Plus I think I saw a post on patreon when he was that they found an animator

(I also wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to our project manager, two wonderful writers, and an incredibly talented animator. A huge thank you to them as well for all their hard work and support. It means the world to us.)

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I might be an ass for saying this, but Patreon banning Uber might have been a blessing in disguise for the content's overall quality. Uber has gotten way too lazy and doing whatever he pleases without taking into considerations complaints, the writing and the popularity poll.
With this he might do better

Last edited:

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
Well, I just downloaded the game and I can't get past the plus 18 prompt, any ideas? I click but neither the accept nor the exit button works, the gallery unlocker crash the game btw. help guys! (s1-s4) haven't tried the season 5

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, I just downloaded the game and I can't get past the plus 18 prompt, any ideas? I click but neither the accept nor the exit button works, the gallery unlocker crash the game btw. help guys! (s1-s4) haven't tried the season 5
I've never heard of anyone having that problem before, maybe try downloading again, my best guess is something got corrupted in transit.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've never heard of anyone having that problem before, maybe try downloading again, my best guess is something got corrupted in transit.
To add to Still96's response. Also, don't apply any patches, unlockers, mods, etc to any game until you know the game works on your system first. Also, make sure if you decide to use anything that you are using the latest. Skim through the last page or two and/or search the thread for unlocker to find the solution to the problem you're having. It's been brought up every several days.

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
Don't worry guys, I was able to fix it, it seems that Mega didn't download some files and the gallery fixed itself, thanks for your answers.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes