rasika1245

Dec 28, 2020
first time posting on the website but need to get it out of the system

maaaaaan what happened to Gerda actually hurts me physically , like not a usual consumer of NTR content but even in them i dont mind as long as they all are having fun consensually . seeing her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hits hard man i really pray the next update fixes her story atleast . the worst part is

ps any clue who the fuck is the

really hope we get into more story in the next update .

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018

maaaaaan what happened to Gerda actually hurts me physically , like not a usual consumer of NTR content but even in them i dont mind as long as they all are having fun consensually . seeing her
hits hard man i really pray the next update fixes her story atleast . the worst part is

I just hate the fact that it was shoehorned in at the end. Went through all those scenes with 2 girls only to not have a bbc sex scene with either of them. That shit had me pissed off ngl. Even worse knowing we ain't seeing an ntr update for a long while.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I just hate the fact that it was shoehorned in at the end. Went through all those scenes with 2 girls only to not have a bbc sex scene with either of them. That shit had me pissed off ngl. Even worse knowing we ain't seeing an ntr update for a long while.
In fact, I've noticed a trend in season 5 to just give attention to those who were neglected in 1-4: Danny, Natalie, Jennifer, Tiffany. More on Sara and Maria. Plus, before Patreon's ban, Uber announced that we'll finally get to tackle Priscilla in the new update (she hasn't had sex with her once in seasons 1-4). It certainly pains me as a Clara fan to accept this, but there aren't many scenes with her because she got a lot of attention in 1-4. It's all to the point that finally the other girls are starting to get attention. And about NTR - I'm in favor of it being rewritten at all. That's my personal opinion. I don't like it as it is now. If you like it - well, then yes, the fact that it won't be updated for a long time (due to the reworking of seasons 1-4, + the next version (according to the announcements earlier, things may change) it won't be updated either) is sad.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
In fact, I've noticed a trend in season 5 to just give attention to those who were neglected in 1-4: Danny, Natalie, Jennifer, Tiffany. More on Sara and Maria. Plus, before Patreon's ban, Uber announced that we'll finally get to tackle Priscilla in the new update (she hasn't had sex with her once in seasons 1-4). It certainly pains me as a Clara fan to accept this, but there aren't many scenes with her because she got a lot of attention in 1-4. It's all to the point that finally the other girls are starting to get attention. And about NTR - I'm in favor of it being rewritten at all. That's my personal opinion. I don't like it as it is now. If you like it - well, then yes, the fact that it won't be updated for a long time (due to the reworking of seasons 1-4, + the next version (according to the announcements earlier, things may change) it won't be updated either) is sad.
I noticed that trend too, the problem is that in seasons 1-4 we get a lot of scenes and character development with the main girls (I'm counting Becca, Mary, Clara and Tiffany as the main girls) and it feels that in season 5 that all gets ignored or pushed aside instead of a natural, organic progression. I could not agree more about the NTR route, as it current stands, it's just lazy and badly done, but I do see some potential there that could be developed well with some significant changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: succhiale

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Since I haven't played it I don't know how bad it really is but weren't you all effectively cucked with that NTR Update being so bad :Kappa: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Depenick

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I noticed that trend too, the problem is that in seasons 1-4 we get a lot of scenes and character development with the main girls (I'm counting Becca, Mary, Clara and Tiffany as the main girls) and it feels that in season 5 that all gets ignored or pushed aside instead of a natural, organic progression. I could not agree more about the NTR route, as it current stands, it's just lazy and badly done, but I do see some potential there that could be developed well with some significant changes.
I absolutely agree! There's a sense that the main route of season 5 is somehow not quite connected to the rest of the story. I mean, there's a continuation of the story, but, for example, Clara and MC tried webcam, made a lot of money, got some fame in those circles for Clara. I don't understand why she's still working as a cleaning lady. In no way am I undervaluing the labor of janitors, it's just that in this particular game situation, the only excuse for me is to have fun with her at school. Otherwise - I don't see why you can't play up her getting fired and developing as a webcam star. And there are actually a lot of moments like that, it's just that Clara is Clara and I worry about her more than anyone else. About NTR - I see potential in it too, but:
I don't understand why they didn't capitalize on what Lostraven left behind. He's already left everything on a platter: here's a personality for NTR, just hit the MC on the head, let Penny wake up and suppress Red. That's it, and then we go from there - leave all the juicy scenes, play it off through Pennyworth and that's it - in my opinion, this would be a great NTR route. But unfortunately what we got was a lethargic MC who forgot that Red taught him all sorts of things and just sits back and watches. Well, who likes it - I'm happy for them.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Wtf , what happened.
Hope she is fixed in the next update.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I absolutely agree! There's a sense that the main route of season 5 is somehow not quite connected to the rest of the story. I mean, there's a continuation of the story, but, for example, Clara and MC tried webcam, made a lot of money, got some fame in those circles for Clara. I don't understand why she's still working as a cleaning lady. In no way am I undervaluing the labor of janitors, it's just that in this particular game situation, the only excuse for me is to have fun with her at school. Otherwise - I don't see why you can't play up her getting fired and developing as a webcam star. And there are actually a lot of moments like that, it's just that Clara is Clara and I worry about her more than anyone else. About NTR - I see potential in it too, but:
I don't understand why they didn't capitalize on what Lostraven left behind. He's already left everything on a platter: here's a personality for NTR, just hit the MC on the head, let Penny wake up and suppress Red. That's it, and then we go from there - leave all the juicy scenes, play it off through Pennyworth and that's it - in my opinion, this would be a great NTR route. But unfortunately what we got was a lethargic MC who forgot that Red taught him all sorts of things and just sits back and watches. Well, who likes it - I'm happy for them.
Yeah, I absolutely hate that in games, when they don't follow their own continuity. Clara and the MC doing webcam could easily replace the stall masturbation as the source of income in the game, for example, just put a mini-game or a small repeatable scene in there. Yeah, that would work better than the MC just forgetting everything he learned with Red, that was what made me angrier in the NTR route, you just have to watch all the character development be thrown away in front of you. If he didn't want to put another personality, the only way to make sense of that storyline would be time travel lol.

Reactions: succhiale

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
NTR path needs to be remade. It's just awful. If anyone is interested in it don't be bothered with it. I liked the concepts like making the girls drink cum and urine in public but the execution was bad. At the very least, if Uber is going to continue from where he left off then he needs to at the very least give the 2 girls sex scene in the next update or else everything we did in the 1st part of ntr path was pointless

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
NTR path needs to be remade. It's just awful. If anyone is interested in it don't be bothered with it. I liked the concepts like making the girls drink cum and urine in public but the execution was bad. At the very least, if Uber is going to continue from where he left off then he needs to at the very least give the 2 girls sex scene in the next update or else everything we did in the 1st part of ntr path was pointless
I agree - the scenes are great, I mean the ideas. But they're poorly acted. It seems to me that continuing to develop them in the way they are now will not change anything. The only way out I can see is for Pennyworth to wake up after some hot scene. Then I can still justify such a start. As it is, I think we need to wake Penny up right after the brick falls. And keep all those scenes, but redo the script with Penny in mind. But that's my opinion, I don't pretend to be correct.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like his Substar is going strong. I don't like Uber milking practices but I like the cocksuckers reporting devs to patreon less :KEK:

Reactions: Ntrsugar
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes