4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
New Character:
ShakeMaid.png
Name: Petra Harvey
Birth Name: Steve Cook
Nationality: US Citizen
Bio: Born a man in Arizona to dirt poor farmers, Steve grew up in poverty and ended up joining the WfWRWA (Whites for White Rights in a White America) organisation. He was arrested after attempting to assault a LatinX lady and sent to prison. There to survive in prison he used the one thing he had that could keep him alive, his ass. He thus found himself on the receiving end of plenty of cock (of all colors). This not only led to his survival but awakened feelings that he had long repressed within himself. Upon leaving prison, he took the first plane to Canada to start a new life (and gender)...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sdibolcrif

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
New Character:

Name: Petra Harvey
Birth Name: Steve Cook
Nationality: US Citizen
Bio: Born a man in Arizona to dirt poor farmers, Steve grew up in poverty and ended up joining the WfWRWA (Whites for White Rights in a White America) organisation. He was arrested after attempting to assault a LatinX lady and sent to prison. There to survive in prison he used the one thing he had that could keep him alive, his ass. He thus found himself on the receiving end of plenty of cock (of all colors). This not only led to his survival but awakened feelings that he had long repressed within himself. Upon leaving prison, he took the first plane to Canada to start a new life (and gender)...
Well, ooookay then. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
734860_Test_BG.jpg

Name: Sara Bernstein

Nationality: Israeli-Canadian

Bio:

Many assume Sara to be a Muslim based on her dress, they are always surprised to find out she in fact belongs to a minor Jewish sect known as Heradi Jews. Born in Israel, she spent much of her youth there, until her parents decided to move to Canada, so that their daughter would not have to undergo military service in the illegal occupation. Though that wasn’t the reason her parents did not want her to serve, they feared her rather ample bosom would expose her to sin at such a young age. After they moved to Canada, she was quickly wed to a much older man. The marriage was happy despite the age difference and proved fruitful with four children being born. After many happy years Sara’s life was thrown into turmoil after her husband died. The loss of the primary bread winner hit the family hard, requiring Sara to earn money by any means necessary. Recently she has found employ as a secretary for Mr. Cleans Talent Agency, however this is not the only way she makes ends meet…

• Red Heart
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
has there been an update or where to get the latest updates?

OP isn't updated and the dev is posting "updates??"
I'll release the next update when its ready. If you have an issue with me posting updates of new characters in the next build, I cannot help you with that. I can't prescribe anything as I am not a Doctor. For that I apologise.

JEJE2000

Nov 25, 2018
It's not ready, not enough content to justify a release, if you want to be a tester I could send you a link but its not worth playing at the moment.
Take your time its better that you take your time, enjoy making the game and not that you get burned out from overworking and stuff. Its such a shame that there arent many hijab games out there so take your time because its worse when the game gets abandoned. In the future we can enjoy the game with more content.

Reactions: YosalouRe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes