VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tadrib Zawjati [v0.07Fix2] [Yosalou]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Tadrib Zawjati [v0.05 Fix] APK -

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod Found a good game for you, have fun...
sorry man i was offline for awhile hahaha nice choice very matching ..how did u know that this is Arabic ..its matching but i really dont like cartoon games i mean drawing style i like more the 3d one :) but super appreciate that u kept me in mind when u find something ..if u really want help .. find something more chubby girls with more scene games not conversation for 7 days and blowjobs ( blueball) and defiantly no sandras there haha kidding :) by the way (tadreb zawjati ) means training my wife.. in arabic

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
sorry man i was offline for awhile hahaha nice choice very matching ..how did u know that this is Arabic ..its matching but i really dont like cartoon games i mean drawing style i like more the 3d one :) but super appreciate that u kept me in mind when u find something ..if u really want help .. find something more chubby girls with more scene games not conversation for 7 days and blowjobs ( blueball) and defiantly no sandras there haha kidding :) by the way (tadreb zawjati ) means training my wife.. in arabic
I'll keep that in mind. :D

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
walkroud pls
1. Focus on levelling up one talent (dancing, singing or acting) and spend the weekends preparing for the f-factor event that links to that talent. So if you focus on dancing, train for bellydancing on the weekends. This will let you beat the F-Factor at the end of the month. Unlocks tug scene at the end of the game.

2. Dream BJ is unlocked by choosing this option during the beach photoshoot "Hey lets calm it down a bit."

3. Veiled Sojourns episodes are released every week (this is where most of the sex scenes are for the game, BJ, gangbang, doggie)

4. If you talk to Zara in the evenings you will eventually unlock homeless shelter where there is some groping scenes.

5. Each event has moderate or more lewd options.

That is all there really is atm.

and defiantly no sandras there haha kidding :) by the way (tadreb zawjati ) means training my wife.. in arabic
I did put that in the original post :rolleyes:.

Reactions: hamod and tyknjinq

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
Dudes and dudettes I can no longer work on this due to RL crises so that is fucking shit. Sorry for disappointing any of you guys who were interested in the project.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Dudes and dudettes I can no longer work on this due to RL crises so that is fucking shit. Sorry for disappointing any of you guys who were interested in the project.
best of luck man, be safe

hopefully when your crisis pass you can pick this up again

Reactions: YosalouRe

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
1. Focus on levelling up one talent (dancing, singing or acting) and spend the weekends preparing for the f-factor event that links to that talent. So if you focus on dancing, train for bellydancing on the weekends. This will let you beat the F-Factor at the end of the month. Unlocks tug scene at the end of the game.

2. Dream BJ is unlocked by choosing this option during the beach photoshoot "Hey lets calm it down a bit."

3. Veiled Sojourns episodes are released every week (this is where most of the sex scenes are for the game, BJ, gangbang, doggie)

4. If you talk to Zara in the evenings you will eventually unlock homeless shelter where there is some groping scenes.

5. Each event has moderate or more lewd options.

That is all there really is atm.

I did put that in the original post :rolleyes:.
hehe at least not forced sandra

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes