4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Just played the game for the first time and I have a bug where the character just walks left unless I hit other directions, which is really disorienting, I also can't save so every time I restart it goes back to the beginning...

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Just played the game for the first time and I have a bug where the character just walks left unless I hit other directions, which is really disorienting, I also can't save so every time I restart it goes back to the beginning...
Thanks for your comment!

If you could let me know whether you're playing the Windows version or the Android version, I'd love to know.

I have a few suggestions:

*First, delete the game and reinstall it again!
*The game has autosave, you just need to sleep in the character's bed and every morning autosave will be activated!

I hope that helps!

vitaliJ12

Mar 15, 2021
There are too many characters and not enough 18+ content. Useless running around gets boring if there is no content there.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
There are too many characters and not enough 18+ content. Useless running around gets boring if there is no content there.
At the start of the game, there was a lot of locked content!

In some events, you had to level up the characters to unlock them.
In others, you needed to follow the main story to unlock them!

The game can be a bit frustrating at first for people who want quick Fap Fap content!

There is a secret room in the game where you can see how many events there are and their variations!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I guess my save got corrupted. I can do the mom tree event level 3. When this updated the Aunt tree event reset to level 0 and it wont improve even though she's level 7.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
please post the test mac verison i want to try :)
Well, since you're willing to test the game, I'm going to make a compilation of tests! I'll post it here in the comments!
Tomorrow I'll make the test build available for Mac!
If it works, that's good news!

I guess my save got corrupted. I can do the mom tree event level 3. When this updated the Aunt tree event reset to level 0 and it wont improve even though she's level 7.
When I added the gift system, I made changes to the levels and the requirements to activate the events!

You can either start a new game or download the save that's a few pages back!

But you can also activate Dayani and Limda's spying and mastubation events!
They are now essential events for unlocking new content!
prrint638459116503877861.png

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well, since you're willing to test the game, I'm going to make a compilation of tests! I'll post it here in the comments!
Tomorrow I'll make the test build available for Mac!
If it works, that's good news!

When I added the gift system, I made changes to the levels and the requirements to activate the events!

You can either start a new game or download the save that's a few pages back!

But you can also activate Dayani and Limda's spying and mastubation events!
They are now essential events for unlocking new content!
View attachment 3440030
I would use your save but you cant change the names or relationships. I guess I'll either start a new game or redo the spying events.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i have food and water but my character must have starved to death. how do i eat food from my inventory? is the only way to eat at lunch?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
i have food and water but my character must have starved to death. how do i eat food from my inventory? is the only way to eat at lunch?
*Open the inventory!
*Pick up the food with the mouse and move it to the design of the fruit basket!
*Close the inventory and the food will appear in the icon at the top of the screen!
*Press F and you can eat the food!

prrint638459578450725138.png
prrint638459578629887749.png

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
*Open the inventory!
*Pick up the food with the mouse and move it to the design of the fruit basket!
*Close the inventory and the food will appear in the icon at the top of the screen!
*Press F and you can eat the food!

View attachment 3440541
View attachment 3440542
GREAT THANKS. What is the last scene? I have level 3 scenes on the sun chair for the mom, is that it? the last exclamation point scene they talked about a bee. have i reached the end?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
GREAT THANKS. What is the last scene? I have level 3 scenes on the sun chair for the mom, is that it? the last exclamation point scene they talked about a bee. have i reached the end?
In the last event of the main story, the protagonist has anal sex with the new female monster!

There are 2 new variations for the "wood collection" event! 1 new variation for the "Pitanguinha attack on the river" event
The "Rachel's Laboratory" event has also gained a new variation!

Have you activated the event in which the giant spider appears?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Played the current content. A bit of feedback:
-The models aren't bad compared to some of the other 3D projects I've seen.
-As others have said, a map location or at least a compass would be nice to help navigate the similar looking areas.
-Please, PLEASE add an auto-run toggle. There is no reason to ever walk in this game, don't make the player hold down the run button for an hour.
-While the 'survival' aspect makes some sense initially, picking up food quickly becomes a very boring chore. There's nothing interesting going on around the island beyond the sex scenes, no enemies or hazards. The player needs something else to do. Something that's fun.
-Map tooltips over the scenes/gift locations. I'd like to know which character is at the point, so I don't waste my time running around. Particularly with the two who share scene locations.

I'll keep an eye on this one, but yeah for future the gameplay could really use more...gameplay.

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
please post the test mac verison i want to try :)

All tests were done on a virtual machine, so this version is unstable! If any of you play this version, I'd like to know if there are any fatal bugs!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes