• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Taboo games/extreme fetish games/ bizarre games

zzzoa11

Jun 13, 2018
So, hey guys! I'm new in the page, I'm just exploring a little bit of it (just start downloading Vitamin Plus and other 2 or 3 more about a maid hotel).

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Try Euphoria if you haven't already, from what i read it should right in your strike zone.

And remember, tags are easy and helpful for specific game search

Reactions: Sam and Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So, hey guys! I'm new in the page, I'm just exploring a little bit of it (just start downloading Vitamin Plus and other 2 or 3 more about a maid hotel).

First of all: I am searching for this torture-house kind of game, it was 3d and with lolis, can't remember anything about it and it's killing me! do someone knows what I'm talking about?

And the second thing is if you can recommend me good games (preferable not the visual novel type, more like the ones I can interact a little bit more) with some (or all) of this tags?
loli, bestiality, footjob, urination, scat, incest, humiliation, sexual-torture, sexual-trainig, mind-breaking, perhaps guro, the worst the better :FeelsGoodMan:

I know I know, I might be mentally damaged :frown: But at least I don't like the hitting type that much, everybody chooses their venom.

Taking advantage of this post I wanna ask you two more things:
Is there any non-pixelated 3D world exploration hentai game? I kind of remember a sexual-training house demo game, can't find it either :FeelsBadMan:

The last thing is about this spying-camera/photo-taking kind of games. I've played one before so I know they exist but I've never been able to find other ones, do you know any?

Thanks for reading me, I know I am asking for a lot but I don't know that much about bizarre hentai games and if you can help me with anything it would be great

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Try Euphoria if you haven't already, from what i read it should right in your strike zone.

And remember, tags are easy and helpful for specific game search
Euphoria sounds exactly what you're looking for. I'd suggest following a walkthrough so you get the different endings in order, otherwise things won't make much sense.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Word of warning for anyone accidentally stumbling across this thread, some of these games linked are sick as fuck and NOT for everyone.

Grotesque Belisama is an all bad ending game with a woman literally being skull fucked.

You have been warned so don't whine at me for killing your boners.