Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Is this a new MTL or the old one that's been out for ages and is just now being uploaded here?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
If you've played shoku games, you know what to expect; over-the-top graphics, rapid corruption/progression and lots of sex. Some may find the lack of a deeper story line to be a negative but I find the lack of pointless repetition used in other games to make them seem more complex to be refreshing. Eventually I would like to own all of his games with good translations; they are just simple fun and good for a quick romp.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

look her give info of the game^^

page 2

I still wana play the game from my self so does any one know what to do at the begginging in the first city i am kinda lost every where i go every thing is blocked by guards i found a tentacle monster in a cave dont know how to fight it
You don't fight it. You head to the slums east of town and examine a big hole in the wall at the south area of the slums. You then get an item which you take to the guard in the snowy mountain to pass. Then you can find a membership card for the slums shop which sells a magical girl costume. After getting the costume talk to the tentacle monster with it equipped to get raped.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
MTL says it all^^ If necessary, look for the basic game and use Mtool as long as free users don't have a limit yet^^
If you're not a patron, Mtool provides the same shitty Bing MTL.

Is this a new MTL or the old one that's been out for ages and is just now being uploaded here?
It's a new one, not partial translation.

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020

Auin

Aug 20, 2019

look her give info of the game^^

page 2

You don't fight it. You head to the slums east of town and examine a big hole in the wall at the south area of the slums. You then get an item which you take to the guard in the snowy mountain to pass. Then you can find a membership card for the slums shop which sells a magical girl costume. After getting the costume talk to the tentacle monster with it equipped to get raped.
About the hole, the one where you get raped? I did't get anything to pass there

Reactions: JunClover

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks, I added the file to the game and updated the download links in op.
I didn't see any errors or problems with bringing up the menu so there should be no issues with the script changes. if someone finds an error please let me know.

Reactions: ustar

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
About the hole, the one where you get raped? I did't get anything to pass there
You must pass through all the H-events in the city to obtain the green ruby. After that, you should go to the guard at Twilight Mountain.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote