• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
With corruption and transformation tags. And being early in the game talking to the NPCs, who say that humans turning into demons is a thing ? Can the MC not be corrupted into a demon ? Nuns being corrupted into demons is hawt.

"edit"
Nevermind, im already bored of the game.. All the areas to go to are blocked by guards and the only thing I got told was to kill two demons from the town leader.. Slimes is all I can kill and a tentacle monster it wont let me fight. There was mention of a green ruby in the slums, but no f em idea where it is. looked all over the slums. At this point im wasting my time without a quest description telling me where to go or find it.

Last edited:

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The only complaint I have based off previews is her nipples look like an weird elongated tied end of a water balloon in a number of scenes.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Where can I find Town4.ogg it's missing from the BGM folder and the error message says it's needed
Audio/BGM/Town4, I tried downloading the demo but it's an exe file instead of zip

Last edited:

zippy nips

Oct 7, 2022
call me a tree, cuz im stumped. i dont know how to progress the story in any way, and i wanna know how to do all the things.

solid6748

Apr 18, 2023
Can someone help me pls? I've extrated and tried tu run it, but it says that RPGVXAce RTP is required

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
need walkthrough cuz im fkin stumped, where do i go ? every where is blocked without some things

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote