Version: 0.3.0
Platform: Windows, Linux, OSX
Language: English
Updated the OP to version 0.3.0
Thanks so much :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: dussalant

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I can not even find an exe file to get this thing started!! Are you SURE that it is made for Windows as I do find the Linux and Mac zips inside?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
And how much content does it have?
Right now there are 3 short sex scenes, and one showing a person tied up. It seems promising, the art is pretty good, and using a point-and-click type engine/adventure for an adult game is cool; however, it is still early in development and I would probably wait to play it (or maybe consider supporting the author, though I won't knowing how many times I've been burned by an abandoned project).

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I can not even find an exe file to get this thing started!! Are you SURE that it is made for Windows as I do find the Linux and Mac zips inside?
There is a "SynLove_v030.exe" right inside the zip. Maybe yor antivirus removed it or something?

Reactions: dussalant

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i talk to isabella, looked at her in the mirrors, then i go back upstairs and click on a door and it says, first i must talk to isabella, wtf???

..nevermind finally noticed the lightbulb and clicked it

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotkin

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
What light bulb? I couldn't find it.
It's one of those "idea" hint type light bulbs - not an actual light bulb.
Top left corner on the screen - in the living-room - after you walk upstairs from the cellar.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I d
It's one of those "idea" hint type light bulbs - not an actual light bulb.
Top left corner on the screen - in the living-room - after you walk upstairs from the cellar.
I don't have it :/ I've finished all the dialogues

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I installed the link for microsh*ts Visual Studio that part worked out, but when I clicked on the exe it came up saying the exe or game system file is corrupt and or missing. I downloaded from this site. I don't see any comments about this? I didn't get an error while un-archiving. Now I'm dumbfounded!

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
im so lost i talked to all the girls and they said something about the stepladder and now im stuck people on here are talking about lightbulbs and i still can't get into any of their rooms

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Game isn't particularly UHD/4k screen friendly. It won't enlarge the window, even under "fullscreen", so the game window is always tiny at those resolutions. Likely not the worst thing ever if the desktop is at 1920x1080 or lower, but at high resolutions, the game window is just too small to bother with trying to play.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
im so lost i talked to all the girls and they said something about the stepladder and now im stuck people on here are talking about lightbulbs and i still can't get into any of their rooms
When you go to the living room there's a light bulb on the upper left corner of the screen that you can click. There're a few wrong descriptons afterwards, but just try talking to all the girls and entering all the rooms and it should work.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
any walktrough? i talked with all the girls i need help
Have you checked if you can enter any rooms yet? There might also be a light bulb in the bottom left corner that you can click once you're in the living room.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes