4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Very promising start; it gives confidence in the project that the dev is a Saimin fan.

I only wish the game used Honey Select 2 instead of Koikatsu. I don't understand why so many projects use it, is it a case of it being easier? The faces always look so cartoony/childish compared to Honey Select.

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Very promising start; it gives confidence in the project that the dev is a Saimin fan.

I only wish the game used Honey Select 2 instead of Koikatsu. I don't understand why so many projects use it, is it a case of it being easier? The faces always look so cartoony/childish compared to Honey Select.
Thanks!
As for KK vs HS2. The difficulty to learn/use is almost the same - CharaStudio(KK) is very, very similar to StudioNeo(HS2) in both UI and features and even available mods.
Yes, KK characters look more cartoony/anime which is a plus for me, since I prefer it to the uncanny, "realistic" style of HS.

Reactions: flwqo

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Yes, KK characters look more cartoony/anime which is a plus for me, since I prefer it to the uncanny, "realistic" style of HS.
Different preferences I suppose. To me, KK looks uncanny with anime heads on more realistic, non-anime bodies. Meanwhile, HS has that stylised, "realistic" look, similar to recent Final Fantasy's, which I find much more sexy.

Last edited:

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.44 patron release!

Changelog:
- Added: story event with Eliza
- Added: story event "Wolf in sheep's clothing" under Special Events
- Added: ero/story event "Innocence lost" under Special Events
- Added: repeatable ero-scenes for Faeryl: Pet play II, Aphordisia II and Service
- Added: new type of repeatable ero-scenes - Date with Alicia

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
The latest release was pretty great. I did think the Faeryl Pet Play 2 could have had a bit more from her in the way of protest or inner dialogue at the very end of the scene though.

Ultimately I am not really into the mind control thing. It almost always involves overriding the girls actual personality, or making them into a mindless puppet. I don't really see the point in that. A couple of things I do like however (among many things I assure you) is pet play and humiliation. This game delivers in a way that is exceedingly rare, particularly in the case of Faeryl.

I don't post here much, so not entirely sure of the rules regarding links to other websites, so I will just say this: The one mind control doujin I really enjoyed was 96631. If you know you know I guess. It is the classic phone app hypnosis trope, which I know Mad_Doc detests, but it has some similarities to this game, where the mind is intact but the body is forced to obey. I don't know how much that will continue or be a part of this game, but I will support as long as it does.

Great job dev!

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
The latest release was pretty great. I did think the Faeryl Pet Play 2 could have had a bit more from her in the way of protest or inner dialogue at the very end of the scene though.

Ultimately I am not really into the mind control thing. It almost always involves overriding the girls actual personality, or making them into a mindless puppet. I don't really see the point in that. A couple of things I do like however (among many things I assure you) is pet play and humiliation. This game delivers in a way that is exceedingly rare, particularly in the case of Faeryl.

I don't post here much, so not entirely sure of the rules regarding links to other websites, so I will just say this: The one mind control doujin I really enjoyed was 96631. If you know you know I guess. It is the classic phone app hypnosis trope, which I know Mad_Doc detests, but it has some similarities to this game, where the mind is intact but the body is forced to obey. I don't know how much that will continue or be a part of this game, but I will support as long as it does.

Great job dev!
Thanks!

1) I like various mind control tropes, which hopefully, is evident in my game. "Overriding girl's actual personality" has its place in the vast mind control fetish but I prefer it when it's partial. In other words, when her actual personality, beliefs and values struggle against mind control powers and ultimately lose.

2) There will be quite a lot more pet play and humiliation with Faeryl, as well as other girls. Btw how did you like Faeryl's Service scene?

3) Mind control with consciousness mostly intact/Body control will remain a rather significant part of the game since I like it a lot myself^^

4) Yes, I'm not a big fan of mind control phone. It doesn't help that it rarely goes beyond a very basic scenario: some loser finds a saimin phone/downloads saimin app > turns a girl into his slave/shameless slut, no build-up or anything > has normal, vanilla sex with her > The End
On the other hand, some of my favourite h-games utilize this trope. Temptation Naked and Temptation Naked 2 are both great, especially if you're a fan of humiliation(lots of public exposure) and body control. They are in Japanese but can be almost fully translated with MTool.

Last edited:

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
The service thing was pretty funny IMO. As I said, I really enjoy your game. You are actually the only developer that I am currently supporting on Patreon. I purged my list a while back and yours was the first game that made me subscribe. Not to be short about it, I have a ton of thoughts, but honestly I don't want to influence you one way or the other with my ideas. You are making a great game!

juju200201

Jan 19, 2024
Very excellent Mind control games,The process is meticulous and smooth,I like it very much,Looking forward to the fall of the paladin(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.44 public release^^

Changelog:

- Added: story event with Eliza

- Added: story event "Wolf in sheep's clothing" under Special Events

- Added: ero/story event "Innocence lost" under Special Events

- Added: repeatable ero-scenes for Faeryl: Pet play II, Aphordisia II and Service

- Added: a new type of repeatable ero-scenes - Date with Alicia

DL links:

WIN

MAC

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SymphonyOfTheVoid-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
one of the best 'domination' and 'mind control' writting ever, I mean, I've been playing games for a long time now, this structural setting of how the plot progress is one of the a few best of all times. developer mad doc definitely get the core idea of influencing someone's subconscious is way more spicy than brutally use some machine or magic or a phone app to 'magically' turn someone into a doll.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
one of the best 'domination' and 'mind control' writting ever, I mean, I've been playing games for a long time now, this structural setting of how the plot progress is one of the a few best of all times. developer mad doc definitely get the core idea of influencing someone's subconscious is way more spicy than brutally use some machine or magic or a phone app to 'magically' turn someone into a doll.
Thank you! Yes, I wanted the mind control to be interwoven into the whole setting and the plot - it(imo) makes the actual ero-scenes more immersive and satisfying.

In other news, 0.46 version for patrons will be available in a few days^^

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.46 has just been released for 5/10$ patrons^^
Changelog for 0.46:

- 1 story event with Eliza progressing 'Monster of Mizea' plotline

- 1 special event: "Whisperer in the Darkness"

- 1 event with Patricia: "Corrupted Flame"

- 2 h-scenes with Zoe: Pet Training III(2 variations) and Fellatio III

- 1 h-scene with Faeryl: Service II(2 variations)

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Will we eventually be able to tame the goddess the order worships? That would be a fantastic ending.
If that does end up happening, it will probably be after a twist where the goddess is revealed to be connected to the Entity or something, which the dev may not want to spoil this early on.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Will we eventually be able to tame the goddess the order worships? That would be a fantastic ending.
Answering 'yes' or 'no' would be way too big of a spoiler.
What I can say, though is that the protagonist will, at some point, be able to bend the will of supernatural, immortal women.
For the nearest future, the brave paladin will be the main target.

Also, public release in less than 2 weeks ^^

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Fair enough. Here is hoping to see the paladin heavily corrupted and eager to help recruit more girls for the harem.

May 6, 2020
I'm about to dig into the game since reading the thread and reviews gave me a good impression, specially non linear VNs with sandbox elements, i like having agency!
Still I got a question, is there sharing/whoring content in game yet? I love it when it's optional because depending on how attached I get to some girls I tend to choose one or other thing. Optional netorase(or sharing/whoring if you may) best netorase.

Either way even if it's not in game yet, Luv me a good mind control game

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes