5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
I've played it, its a short game currently, the premise seems interesting. i really liked the Maze, it was really captivating.

It would be interesting to see more puzzle gameplay while mixing with adult content.

The witch with the goblin were unexpected but a welcomed one.

Keep it up, i wish for god speed!

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Nooo, I am so sad I reached the end of the demo! Its so good! The artwork, the story! A lot of effort went into this intro! Please make more :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCrowStudio

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Gotcha. We wanted to set the vibe with the demo, but we get that it might drag on a bit.

No worries, we'll throw in a skip option for the next update, maybe with the Q button.

Thanks for flagging it!
So I have played the game, quite short for demo, but.... it's GOOD :) One issue though, the art quality gets a little bad during the H-scenes. Although you have my respect for using your own hard drawn skills rather than relying on AI which is worse, but if you guys could focus on making the art look a bit better during H-scenes, it would be great

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I hope this game reaches the end, that it is not abandoned. because the protagonist is beautiful, which is difficult today
We're truly passionate about this game, and we want to assure you that we're in it for the long haul. There's no way we're going to abandon it. We're committed to providing consistent updates with fresh content each time. :)

IceCrowStudio

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021

Hey folks,

We just wanted to drop a quick note to say a massive thank you for all the positive comments and support you've been giving us. We've been reading every single one, and it means the world to us.

In response to some of your inquiries about animated scenes and our plans for the next update, well, we're here to share all the details right in here. Stay tuned for the update!

announcement.png

IceCrowStudio

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
In the future, will it be possible to customize the character? for example, pubic hair, hair, etc.
Yes, it is on our to-do list to add customization to the character, including options for custom clothes, hairstyles, and other details such as pubic hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeoneX22
Dec 23, 2023
So far so good. I really dig the writing style; it strikes a fine line between being casual and having a heavy, nerdy fantasy prose.

Personally, the thing I enjoy the most in any fem protag game is the clothing system. There should be a lot of slutty clothing choices for Sylvara which should be gradually unlocked as her corruption progresses. The NPCs should also have unique remarks and scenes based on the outfits she wears. I always support games with corruption-based clothing systems like this. So I would love it if you guys could do it too.

• Red Heart

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Art looks pretty good even if rough around the edges, what's in previews is quite hot, anal (y)
Gonna put this one in bookmarks for now and check it out once it's a few updates in
Also a forum tip for the dev: if you haven't already, you can open a ticket for a developer badge. Also you can (and should) respond to multiple posts in one, just press reply on each (or use multi quote, but I'm not sure how that thing works exactly)

• Red Heart

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020

Hey folks,

We just wanted to drop a quick note to say a massive thank you for all the positive comments and support you've been giving us. We've been reading every single one, and it means the world to us.

In response to some of your inquiries about animated scenes and our plans for the next update, well, we're here to share all the details right in here. Stay tuned for the update!

View attachment 3425200
you can add more monsters in future as well.nice game

• Red Heart

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Having now tried the demo, i have to say it looks even more promising. I especially love all the interactibles throughout the office and her house. It's just a shame they didn't follow into Eldrith, but i hope that will be remedied in the future. That is one of my favorite parts of RPGMaker games, scouring every tile of a handcrafted map and seeing what comments the author has left behind on its objects.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes