GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
A few thoughts:
1. The school is kind of empty. Day, there are few students. It made sense to see the infected attacking them.
2. Only flies have a double attack. Why don't others have something like this? Except for the headmistress's office, since they move around in companies. A good example is when we lift the gate.
3. It would be interesting to see the animation of the attack in the toilet. For example: we go into the booth, we are attacked right in the booth.
4. Rescue of the uninfected. The ability to pull them out from under the attack of zombies. If we immediately start rescuing while the enemy is nearby. Then they attack us and grab the NPCs.
5. You have an animation - crawl on the floor. Why not create a zone where you have to crawl quietly without attracting attention?
6. Damage to clothing. (corny, but logical).
7. First aid kits. The amount is normal, but the problem is that they can be picked up when the health is full.

Reactions: ronzion`

Vias

Jan 21, 2021
I like it a lot, i'd like to see a bit more variety in scenes tho, i mean male and female zombies do the same one.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
I like the beta, reminds me of Anthophobia and this is my favorite game so far. I like the zombie aspect of this game. To gather some ideas:

- Am a fan of horror vibes.
- When grabbed you lose hp over time when hp to zero death animation(maybe turn into zombie or something like that)
- The opponents try to grab you and you have to struggle
- Mind control
-if you fail to break out, you will be raped until hp is zero

Those would be my suggestions
I think what I've seen so far is great, good animations, good combat, zombies and futa. I like it

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Outstanding art style and super sexy scenes. Not much yet, but I look forward to more!

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
Already softlocked myself lol. The game allows you to travel floors while getting grappled, but your character disappears when you do that and you're unable to do anything. The game is in a very glitchy and unfinished state, but I look forward to actually playing this when it's finished, anywhen from a year to three.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Already softlocked myself lol. The game allows you to travel floors while getting grappled, but your character disappears when you do that and you're unable to do anything. The game is in a very glitchy and unfinished state, but I look forward to actually playing this when it's finished, anywhen from a year to three.
you can report bugs to his ci-en

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes